Girl at the Rock Show

Cuppy Cake

I groaned, my head was pounding. All I had remembered from last night was finding Becca at the concert and the waitress giving us the complimentary drinks. Ugh, What was in those drinks? My head felt like a bunch of bricks in a pillow case were smashed against it. I sighed, sitting up, only to smack my head on the ceiling. "What the fuck?!" I groaned, rubbing my aching and now bruised head. I looked around for a light switch or something. Finally, I found a button on the wall. I pressed the button and the lights lit up the small bunk I was laying in. "What the hell?" I asked to no one, looking around the bunk. Pictures of bands logos, pictures of someone's family and various sheet music adorned the small walls. I looked at the pictures, seeing a woman and a small girl smiling at the camera. Another picture showed two men glaring at each other playfully. I laughed lightly and laid back on the extremely comfy pillows. I wracked my brain to try and figure out how I got here, nothing coming to mind. I sighed, looking to my left to see a curtain. I pulled it open and poked my head out. There was no one around. I looked down to see that I was about four feet off the ground. I hopped down from the bunk to see I was on a tour bus. Who's tour bus? I hadn't figured that part out yet. I walked out to the front of the bus into the living room area. Beer bottles, liquor bottles and tons of cigarette buds were littered all around the area. It looked like there was a party here last night or something. I tried to find any form of life but found no one. I had no idea where the fuck I was. I looked out the window and saw tons of trees. Yeah, I sure wasn't in Washington anymore.

"You're awake!" A voice chimed from behind me. I screamed, not expecting anyone. Becca laughed, holding her hands up defensively. "Whoa, Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." She laughed. I sighed, placing a hand over my heart.

"You scared the fuck out of me!" I groaned, trying to slow down my heart beat.

"I wouldn’t necessarily say that." A man smirked, walking up the stairs from the door. My eyes widened tremendously, increasing my heartbeat once again. Becca rolled her eyes and hit Jimmy in the stomach.

"You're a perv." She laughed.

"You love it." He laughed, kissing the top of her head. I stared at them in shock. Jimmy looked to me oddly. "Uhh, is she ok?" Becca looked to me and sighed.

"Yeah," She told him, walking over and grabbing my hand. "We'll be right back." She said, pulling me towards the very back room. She closed the door and looked to me. "You alright?"

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked. "Start explaining." I ordered. Becca rolled her eyes and sat me down.

"Last night, we got very drunk. Those were rum and cokes. After the concert, we went to meet Shinedown. They mentioned that they were playing a show tonight with Avenged and you begged them to take us with them." She told me. As she told the story, I began to remember bits and pieces. "We played drinking games all night with Shinedown until you passed out. When we got here, we moved you into Brian's bunk." She smiled. I rolled my eyes. Of course he would have the comfiest pillows. "He offered. He slept out on the couch." I sighed, pulling my knees to my chest. "You ok?"

"I can't believe I got drunk. I never drink." Becca laughed.

"You are an amazing drunk too. You are very giggly." She smirked. I rolled my eyes and pushed her. "Oooh, Fiesty." Suddenly, the door flung open and Johnny burst through.

"Sorry, Thought I heard some moaning." He laughed. Becca laughed and chucked a pillow at him. I only glared at the horny bastard. "You alright?" He asked. I smirked and stood up, walking over to him and slapping him hard across the face. "Whoa! What the fuck was that for?!" He yelled, holding a hand to his stinging cheek.

"Remember my friend? The one you fucked the other night?" I sneered.

"Amelia?" He asked, saying the wrong name, earning him another slap. "Ow! Stop it!"

"Her name is Adrian! You fucked her and left her! She was so hurt that she went along with an arranged marriage the next day! She left us and it's all your fault!" I screamed at him. He sighed and shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt her that badly." He told me. I shook my head, not believing it. "I was drunk, she said she was too! I didn't think what would happened or you losing your best friend." I sighed, nodding my head. "Please forgive me?" He pleaded, giving me a puppy dog face pout. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Fine, I forgive you for now." I laughed. "But I totally reserve the right to take back anything that I do." Johnny nodded and saluted me. I smiled, saluting back. "As you were!" He nodded, going back out towards the front. I laughed and sat back down qith Becca on the couch.

"Wow, for the first time really meeting him, I'm impressed." Becca smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with a laugh. Becca simply shot me an all knowing smirk, trying to send her though into my head. I stared at her for a few moments, trying to ger her thought through. Becca rolled her eyes and glared harder at me. Whatever thought she was trying to communicate, it wasn't coming through.

"You going to kiss her or what?" A deep voice asked, breaking our futile mind connection. Becca continued to glare at me as I looked to Matt. I smiled quickly before she grabbed my face, turning it back to hers.

"Pay. Attention!" She yelled in my face. I laughed lightly and stared at her again. Matt stood in the doorway, watching us with amusement.

"What the hell are you two doing?" He asked, Becca held her hand up to him, not breaking our eye contact.

"She trying to pass a thought from her mind to mine." I laughed.

"Shut up and think!" She yelled.

"I'm trying!" I yelled back. Matt chuckled in the background. Becca was glaring at me harder than I have ever seen her before. I tried my hardest to think about what it could be. It all started after Johnny came in. Wait, Johnny. Johnny Christ. I gasped, putting my hands over my mouth.

"Oh thank god!" Becca groaned, laying down on the couch in relief. Matt was staring at us oddly, once again. I laughed, hiding my now beet red cheeks.

"I don't think I want to know." Matt laughed.

"I just slapped Johnny Christ." I told him. He laughed, looking to Becca.

"You couldn't have just told her that?" He asked a very tired looking Becca. Becca shook her head.

"I knew she had it, I just had to beat it into her." She replied, getting up off the couch. "I need a nap now."

"It's 2pm." Matt commented as she walked towards the door.

"She wore me out." She replied, pushing past him. Matt laughed and sat down next to me.

"You need a nap too?" He laughed. I shook my head lightly. "How you feeling? I heard you got trashed last night." I laughed, running my hand through my hair nervously.

"Well, I have never drank before." I told him. He nodded his head understandingly. "So, I'm pretty much a lightweight I suppose." He laughed, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"You'll get better. Gotta build up your tolerance." I shrugged, looking down at my lap. "Let me guess, You don't plan on drinking anymore." I shook my head. "Then what's wrong?"

"I can't go home," I sighed.

"Why not? Abusive parents? You kill someone and hide the body, now the cops are looking for you?" I laughed lightly and shook my head. "I know we barely know each other, but you can tell me anything." I smiled and put my hand on his knee kindly.

"My mom told me if I wasn't home by midnight last night, I shouldn't bother coming home. Obviously, I'm not home." I sighed. Matt smiled lightly and wrapped his large arms around me, hugging me quickly.

"I'm sure she didn't mean it like that." He tried to reason.

"You don't know my mom. When she says something, she means it." I told him. "She likes my older sister better. It's fine,"

"Obviously it's not if it has you this upset." He commented. I sighed heavily and looked away from him.

"It doesn't matter. I don't know how to get home anyway." Matt's eyes widened.

"Wait, You're leaving?" He asked like I had told him that Santa Claus was a pedophile who molests little kids in their sleep.

"I have to. You guys have a tour to do. I can't stay." I told him.

"Becca's staying." He replied.

"Since when?" I laughed.

"Since this morning when he hired her to be our promo girl." He smiled, his dimples lighting up his face.

"Promo girl? What the fuck does a promo girl do?" I laughed.

"She walks around decked out in our gear and finds fans for meets and greets. Only true, die-hard fans get to come." He explained.

"How does she know who's a die-hard fan and who isn't?" I asked, becoming more interested in the job position. Matt smiled, shifting so he was facing me more.

"She quizzes them on us. Whoever gets the questions all right, she hands them the meet and greet pass." He smiled.

"What about people around them? They'd hear the questions and answers, they'd go up to her and answer the questions to get the pass?" I asked. He laughed, shaking his head.

"After she gives out one pass, she'll leave and wait until a band is done it's set. Then she'll come back out and have new questions and different gear on." He explained. I smiled and nodded, finally understanding.

"So she comes out in between sets. Got it."

"Exactly. We've been looking for the perfect girl for the job. She's our girl." He smiled. "So, You have to stay."

"To be her handler? I don't think so." I smiled. Matt laughed and ruffled my hair.

"We'll find something for you to do." He assured me. I sighed and nodded. "So you'll stay?" He asked, hopefully.

"For now." I told him. "I have no where else to go." He smiled and hugged me tightly. "Besides, I just can't let Becca say here alone with all you boys." He laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Think we're going to molest her or something?" He laughed. I laughed loudly.

"Are you kidding me? She's love that!" I exclaimed. "More like I am protecting you from her." Matt laughed, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "Matt! What the fuck!"

"We are way worse than Becca could ever be." He laughed, walking towards the front of the bus.

"You wish!" Becca laughed. Matt chuckled deeply and I felt a hand slap my ass.

"Ow! Matt!" I squealed.

"Wasn't me." He laughed, putting me down onto someone's lap. I looked to see Zacky holding me.

"Hey Cuppy Cake." He smiled. I raised my eyebrow, giving him a 'WTF' look.

"Yay! You're the new Cuppy Cake!" Becca laughed. I shook my head, getting off his lap and sitting next to him.

"What the hell is a Cuppy Cake?" I asked.

"Who's the Cuppy Cake?" Brian asked, walking onto the bus. I stared at him as everyone pointed to me. Brian smirked agloriously sexy annoying smirk. Was it possible for him to have gotten hotter in 2 days? "Well, Welcome Cuppy Cake. This should be fun."

"What the fuck is a Cuppy Cake?" I asked again, deciding to ignore Brian.

"They basically make you their slave until they accept you into the group." Becca explained. "Took me a day, shouldn't take you that long." She smiled.

"We'll see about that." Brian muttered. He didn't mean for anyone to hear him, but I did. If he wanted to be like that, two could play at this game.

><><><><><><><><><><

"Hey Cuppy Cake! Could you get me and Zacky beers?" Brian bellowed from the back room. I rolled my eyes, getting up from the couch and getting the beers out of the fridge. It had only been about 5 hours since I had gotten the 'Cuppy Cake' nickname and I was already sick of it. I walked back to the back lounge where Brian and Zacky were warming up. They were set to go on in about an hour or so. So, Until then, I was stuck being their slave.

"Thanks Ali." Zacky smiled, taking the beer from me. Brian simply stared at it in my hand.

"What?" I asked.

"You gonna open it?" He smirked. Zacky groaned, rolling his eyes at his friend. I sighed and opened the beer. Brian laughed and held out his hand for it. I smirked and started downing the beer myself. Brian gasped as Zacky laughed hysterically. I finished the entire thing before lowering the bottle and handing it to him. "What the hell?" He asked.

"Well, I expected you wanted me to drink it too." I smirked.

"She's in for me!" Zacky laughed, high-fiving me. I smiled and placed my hands on my hips. He stared at the empty beer bottle in his hand for a few moments in shock as I walked back out to the front. I sat down on the couch, continuing to watch 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'.

"I'm back!" Becca yelled, walking back onto the bus. She went with Jimmy to his sound check and to watch the opening bands.

"How did it go?" I asked as she sat down next to me.

"It was great. Shinedown did a great job again." She laughed. I laughed, hugging her. "Hey, why do you smell like beer?" She asked, smelling me like a dog. I rolled my eyes and pushed her away from me.

"Go ask Brian." I laughed. She gasped, getting up and running to the back to find out the story. I smirked and sat back, watching my movie.

"I love you!" Becca laughed a few minutes later, running back out and jumping on my lap. "That is the best story I have ever heard." I smiled and patted myself on the back. "You're 4 votes away to not being the Cuppy Cake anymore."

"How the hell did that ever come up anyway?" I asked.

"You don't want to know." Jimmy laughed, walking onto the bus. Becca smiled, getting off the couch and hugged him tightly. He laughed, bending down to kiss the top of her head. "I came to get Brian and Zacky. It's just about show time." He replied.

"They're in the back." I told him. He nodded, letting go of Becca.

"Thanks, Cuppy Cake." He smirked before walking back into the back lounge. Becca smiled like a dope and sighed that love sigh.

"Becca, come here." I told her. She walked over and sat next to me. "I hate to bring you down from your love high, but he was a fiancé. Remember?" She rolled her eyes and ignored me. "Please don't get too super attached."

"Too late, Ali. Far too late." She replied. Just then, Jimmy, Zacky, and an annoyed looking Brian walked out to us. Jimmy took Becca's hand, pulling her up into a hug. Becca smiled like she had just died and gone to heaven as he wrapped his arms around her. I couldn't ruin her happiness. That's like kicking a baby bunny. You just don't do it.

"You gonna be in the wings?" Jimmy asked her softly. She nodded eagerly. He laughed and kissed the top of her head before walking off the bus. I could practically see Becca melting.

"You're coming too Cuppy Cake." Brian smirked. I broke my concentration away from Becca and glared at Brian.

"Would you fucking go already, Elwin?" I barked at him. His alreadysexy dark eyes got darker. He pulled me up into his arms and rested the side of his head against the side of my own.

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. Elwin. Again." He whispered harshly, his hot breath pasing over my ear and sending cold shivers down my spine. He then let go, walking out and leaving me standing there, completely speechless. The door slammed shut and both Becca and I were snapped from our trances.

"I'm in love." Becca sighed, sitting on the couch once again. I shook my head and sat down with her. Becca smiled, looking at me. "I think he loves me too."

"You met him two days ago!" I laughed.

"Ever heard of love at first sighed?" She smiled. I rolled my eyes and laid back against the couch.

"You know I don't believe in that." I told her. She rolled her eyes and sat back with me.

"What about you and Ryan?" She winked. I blushed lightly, shaking my head. Becca nodded. "Uh huh, Right." I rolled my eyes.

"He's just a good friend. That's it." I laughed, lying…kinda. I liked Ryan. He was my friend. I just didn't know how good of a friend that he could be. "We were talking about your love life anyway." I laughed, changing the subject. "Have you and Jimmy fucked yet?" Becca sighed and shook her head.

"No. He said that he can't do that while he's with Leana." She told me. At least Jimmy had some kind of morals.

"That's good. At least he's not one to completely cheat." I smiled. Becca smirked, looking away from me. I gasped. "Becca, You didn't…" She laughed lightly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She dismissed innocently. That gave me my answer right there.

"Rebecca Harrison! How could you?!" I gasped.

"What?! Oral sex is not sex, which mean it's not cheating!" She reasoned.

"Of course it's sex! It has sex in the name!" I yelled. Becca laughed and rolled her eyes. I sighed, shaking my head. "Is he all that you expected though?" Becca moaned happily and laid her head in my lap.

"Oh my god, He is so fucking amazing." She laughed. "Way better than I have ever imagined." I laughed and pushed her up. "I so wish Leana wasn't around. I could have him all to myself." She sighed. I laughed, shaking my head.

"You're nuts." I laughed, standing up with her. "We should get down there." I suggested. She nodded, taking my hand and pulling me towards the stage.

><><><><><><><><><

"There's my little good luck charm." Jimmy smiled when Becca and I walked into the green room.

"Aw, Thanks Jim. I didn't know you felt that way about me." I laughed. Becca rolled her eyes, walking over to her man and sitting on top of his lap. He smiled and kissed her lovingly. I smiled cutely at them.

"Hey, Cuppy Cakes!" Johnny laughed. I smiled, walking over and sitting down next to him. "How are you?"

"Can't complain. Got my best friend over there, sitting backstage with my favorite band, and I'm not dead! All is well." I laughed. He smiled, hugging me.

"That's great Cuppy Cake." He smirked. I laughed, pushing his side. "Gotta call you that for a while." I smirked, glaring at him. "What?"

"Remember what you did to Adrian?" He nodded.

"You forgave me for that." He replied. I laughed lightly, yet darkly.

"What did I say after I forgave you though?" He groaned and rolled his eyes. "Want me to keep smacking you and revoke forgiveness?" He ignored me, strumming on his bass. I glared at him evilly with a wicked smirk on my face. I looked around to see Jimmy and Becca making out on the couch across the room. I leaned into Johnny's ear, making sure to press my chest into his side for added effect. "How about I just call up Lacey and let her know about this gem of a situation that you're in?" Johnny gasped, looking to me with wide eyes.

"You wouldn't. That's blackmail." I smirked and nodded. He sighed. "What do I have to do?"

"Give me your vote for no more Cuppy Cake." I smiled. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Fine, You got my vote." I cheered and stuck my hand out.

"Seal the deal." He looked at my hand like it was the plague. "What?" He shook his head.

"That's not how we close deals." He told me. I raised my eyebrows and stared at him. He smirked, leaned in and pecked me on the lips. I gasped, pulling back and slapped him hard across the face. "Ow!" He laughed. "Sorry."

"Not as sorry as you're gonna be!!" I screamed, jumping on him and slapping the shit out of him. Johnny screamed and laughed as I beat him up. I was right about to punch him until a pair of strong, tattooed arms lifted me off the bassist. "Put me down, Matt!" I yelled, kicking and screaming.

"Cuppy Cakes has my vote!" Jimmy yelled, taking a break from sucking Becca's face off. I shot a quick smile to Jimmy before going back to glaring at Johnny.

"She's got three votes so far." Zacky laughed, walking into the green room with Brian.

"Care to explain what the fuck is going on?" Matt asked, still holding me above the ground.

"The motherfucker kissed me!" I screamed, trying to punch Johnny. Matt laughed, taking me over to the side of the room where Jimmy and Becca were continuing their make out session. I rolled my eyes and sat down on a couch next to them.

"Sit here and calm down. Ok?" Matt told me. I huffed, looking away from him. "Ali, Come on. We don't need this stress before the show. Please calm down, for me?" He asked. I sighed, looking up to him.

"Only if I get your vote." I pouted. He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

"You were never a Cuppy Cake to me." He laughed. I smiled, hugging him tightly.

"I love you, Matt." I laughed. He chuckled his deep laugh and hugged me back.

"You too, Ali. You too." I smiled, kissing his dimpled cheek.

"Cuppy Cake!" Brian exclaimed, walking into the room. I groaned, resting my head on Matt's shoulder.

"His is going to take a while, you know that." Matt told me. I sighed and nodded. "Just hang in there. I'll help as much as I can."

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Oh, Cuppy Cake!" Brian called out to me. I groaned, getting up and walking over to him slowly.

"What can I do for you?" I asked, overly sweet.

"I left my fedora back on the bus. Mind going to get it for me?" I rolled my eyes and started walking out of the room to the bus. As I walked back, I thought of the perfect plan.

><><><><><><><><><><

"Where the fuck did she go? We have to go on in 2 minutes!" Brian yelled from the green room. I smirked and adjusted the clothes I borrowed from Becca. I had a feeling that she had packed a bag. Something told me that she planned to go with Shinedown to come here and I was right. I adjusted the hat on top of my head and made sure my blonde hair fell perfectly in sexy curls. I was going to blow him away. "Where the fuck is she?!" He screamed again, giving me my cue. I opened the door and strutted into the green room, my black heels clicking on the hard floor. Every head turned to me, their mouths instantly dropping. "What?" Brian asked, turning his head and looking at me. His eyes widened. I smirked as he looked over my outfit. I was wearing a jean skirt that came about mid thigh, black heels and an Avenged t-shirt that hugged my curves in all the right ways. To top it all off, it put Brian's leather fedora on top of my head. Becca smirked at me, knowing my plan.

"Damn girl, My clothes look fantastic on you!" Becca laughed. I smiled and winked at her. The boys were absolutely speechless. Brian looked like he was about to cream his pants right then. Mission Accomplished. I strutted over to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Was this the hat you were looking for?" He nodded speechlessly. "I think it looks better on me though." I said in my sexiest voice.

"Y-Yeah it does." He agreed, looking me up and down. I smirked, keeping my eyes locked on his. I laughed and put the hat onto his head perfectly.

"Come on guys, You're on!" The roadie called to them. I smirked and kissed his cheek.

"Have a good show." I laughed. He shook his head out of his trance and nodded, grabbing his guitar.

"Thanks for the hat, Cuppy Cake." He whispered in my ear, taking the hat off my head and smacking my ass as he walked out the door. I gasped, watching him walk out. Johnny and Zacky walked out, shooting winks and wolf-whistles my way. I sighed, rolling my eyes. Jimmy and Becca were next out of the room.

"Call me." Becca joked, putting a phone hand symbol up to her face as they walked out. I sighed, looking to Matt who was smirking at me. I laughed, putting my hands on my hips.

"I tried," I sighed to him. Matt nodded, looking me over.

"A hell of a try that it was." He laughed. He shook his head, wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we walked out of the room. "Like I said though, you're gonna have to try way harder to get his vote." I nodded, standing backstage with Becca as we watched their set. I watched Brian the entire time. He would shoot me looks every once in a while and wink at me, all that I expected. It wasn't enough to get him to stop calling me Cuppy Cake though. I would have to pull out all the stops with him. Lord knows I didn't mind one bit. No, not at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my lord! I updated quickly!!!!
Hope you all like it.

Come on, Let me know what you think of this story. There are 60 subscribers and I only got 2 comments last chapter? I know you're all out there. Haha!
I love you all! <3