Devil's got a new disguise

Chapter 3

Rain splattered the car, as the brothers pulled into the inn car park. Sam’s face was squashed up against the window as he snored loudly. Dean saw this as a chance for revenge and rooted around the car for a pen.

After the deed was done, Dean shook Sam awake.
“Come on, Sammy!”
“Dean, I have told you before don’t call me Sammy,”
“Well Sam, get moving, we have to check in and then we can hit the bar.”
“Dean we have to investigate – that is why we are here.”
“Doesn’t mean we can have a little fun.”

Sam sighed and got out the car with Dean following closely behind trying to suppress his laughter.

The inn was an old wooden building with a ‘vacancy’ sign hanging in the window. Sam pulled open the door, which was almost off its hinges. The door creaked, announcing the Winchesters presence and a small old woman with a tired looking face looked up from the arrivals desk.

“Good morning, can I help?” She asked starring at Sam’s face peculiarly.
“Erm, sure a room for two.”
“I’ll see what we got.”

The woman left the front desk and walked into the back room. Dean quietly laughed in the background. Hearing him, Sam turned around.

“What?” Sam asked.
“Nothing, dude, just seen a funny looking bird.”

Sam shrugged it off suddenly feeling very self conscious. The woman returned holding a key.

“Hey you go, sir. Room 12B” She smiled.
“Thanks.” Sam replied and slipped some cash over the desk.
“Enjoy your stay. Room is just up the stairs and to your left. My name is Brenda, ask if you need anything.”

The Winchesters followed her instructions and Sam thought he heard Brenda laughing.

Once in the room Sam turned to Dean.

“Dean, what is going on? Have I got something on my face?”
“You might want to check in the mirror.”

Dean collapsed in to laughter as Sam went into the bathroom.

“DEAN!”
“What?”Dean asked innocently.
“You know what!”

Sam came back into the room, his face a violent shade of red. A pen drawn mustache and a Harry Potter scar decorated his face.

“Just wait Dean I will get you back for this.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally updated.
I really enjoyed the prank episode so it inspired me to put some pranks in this chapter.
Comment please.