‹ Prequel: Secrets in Blood
Sequel: This God Have Failed
Status: Complete. =)

The King of Fools

To Live Is To Hide

Listen to the sounds of their screaming, they cry into the night for someone to rescue them. No one comes to their rescue, they let the innocent go to Hell. All the innocent ones that were sacred left to die in their not so innocent life. Someone could help them, save them, bring them out of their miserable life and give them everything they need. The kids need help (take them away) from their hell-home, no child deserves to be surrounded by that kind of Hell, only one can save them and that one person is you.

Chorus:

I can feel their, I can feel their pain. Letting them die is their family killing them once and for all. They run into the shadows of the night and let the breeze take them wherever they want to go as they flee away! Take my hand and run away, I can save you if no one else will. Listen: All the innocent sacred children are guarded by Evil eyes and devil glares. On the inside is a burning rage that pushes the Adults to murder their own children, for the little ones, to live is to hide for fear of their own life being stolen away.

Verse:

Someone help them, no child should be through that kind of abuse! They cry into the night yet no one comes to their night so they run into the shadows of the night, one comes along and offers their help, the eyes of a little child gleam and shine with the bright light signalling that their long-lost hope and wishes have survived. Take their hand and walk away from life, they will fight to drive off your last parents. Take a hand and walk away, surrender all the fears and nightmares, here's to new dreams!

(Chorus x3)

To live is to hide, you should be able to live your life in unbroken shards. The only life RUINED HERE ARE THE ONES WHO DARED TO LAY THEIR HANDS ON YOU, OTHER THAN TO PICK YOU UP, HUG YOU CLOSE OR KISS YOUR CHEEK! THE BRUISES ARE EVIDENCE OF AUTUMN STORM, BUT THE SAVIOUR HAS ARRIVED TONIGHT. TAKE THEIR HAND, KILL THE LIGHTS OF YOUR PAST AND HERE'S TO NEW DREAMS!

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)