Angel Plus Syn Equals ... Love?

The End?

"ACHERON!!" I screamed, backing up, staring at my reflection like a deer in headlights.

"What's with all the-- Oh jeez." Ash popped in the bathroom. "Leila, relax. Breathe. It'll be fine," he told me, pulling me into a soothing hug.

I shook my head, not able to breathe, my body shook violently of its own accord. Namari decided to drop in then, whispering words in Greek. Suddenly I was in pain, excruciating pain. "What's happening to her?" Brian demanded.

I let out a scream, dropping to my knees, curling up in a ball and grabbing my head. Tears streamed down my face and it felt like my head was going to split open. I couldn't breathe. Couldn't see. Couldn't hear anything. Only feel. And right now feeling things hurt. Someone picked me up, I felt myself being carried into the other room, then getting settled down onto the bed again. By now some of the pain subsided, why did it feel so familiar?

I choked when flashbacks started flying through my head. A little blonde girl running in the back yard laughing uncontrollably; the same girl again but older sitting nervously on a swingset next to a boy her age leaning in and pressed his lips against hers timidly; next was the same damned girl over and over again, Homecoming, Prom, graduation, heartbreaking over and over again, then....

"NO!!" I shouted, eyes popping wide open. It was me. All of those flashes were of me. What the hell was going on? The last was..... Shaking my head, I coudln't finish the thought. All pain I felt was gone, all gone and left over was fear, confusion, and a wrenching feeling in my gut. Swallowing hard, I fought back the bile rising up my throat.

"It worked," Namari breathed, all three pairs of eyes locked on me in wonder. No wait, make that four, Zack was here too.

"What? What worked?" I asked frantically.

Ash smiled at me, flashing teeth and fangs. "Go look in the mirror."

Doing as he said, I got up slowly, wincing at the aching feeling before trudging into the bathroom to look in the mirror. Looking back at me were the same pair of teal eyes I'd always had, the same blonde hair, same everything, just add black wings. Wait, no, black wing, the other was.... "DUDE!!"

Acheron started cracking up, apparently knowing what I was thinking.

"One black wing and one white one, what the fuck?!"

Namari even cracked a smile. "Apparently giving your powers back got most of your appearance back, just a black wing and fangs."

"What are you talking abou--" And that's when I noticed the lisp. "No..." I gasped, pulling my lips back to see that I did have fangs. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!!"

By now Ash was on the ground, rolling around.

Zack was grinning like a madman. "Cool."

"NO! Not cool!! ASH!! What the hell did you do?!"

"Relax, babe, I just got your powers back and this is how you repay me?" Ash asked teasingly. I huffed, glaring at him. "Seriously, that's all I did..... Actually...."

I stilled, my glare becoming more vicious now. "Actually what?" I snapped.

"Actually he kinda killed you too so now you're kind of a Dark-Hunter," Namari told me cheekily.

Groaning, I face-palmed myself. "Really Ash? You just had to go there?"

Nodding, Ash flashed his bright smile at me.

"Crazy ass bastard...." I muttered, his face fell before I grinned. "You are so fucking awesome right now, it's not even funny."

"Wasn't only me, it was Nay and Brian too."

"....." I stared at him, confused. "Okay, I get Nay but Brian? How?"

"You remember how the only way to get back on Olympus and be a normal Angel was to fall in love and have the human reciprocate it?" He asked me. I nodded slowly. "Well, he reciprocates."

I blanched, turning my head sharply at Brian with a questioning glace. He smiled sheepishly, biting his lip.

"And that's my cue to leave." Ash gave me a quick hug beforepoofing away disappearing as did Nay with Zack.

Without another word spoken, I jumped on Brian, crashing my lips against his again excitedly. He laughed, rubbing his nose against mine in an eskimo kiss. "I love you," he whispered gently, his soulful brown eyes gazing into mine.

I smiled wide. "I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
END!!!

>.>

No seriously. xD

You want a sequel? SEND ME LOTS OF COMMENTS!!! :D And then I'll see what I can do.

But for now I shall work on my NEW Avenged Sevenfold story entitled The Ghost Of You. CHECK IT OUT!! :D and leave comments while you're at it.