The ABC's of Growing Up

X is for X-rated

My fingers tangled in Zacky’s hair as he kissed me, his hands moving down to the zipper on my hoodie and pulling it down. I shivered as Zacky’s hands slid down from my shoulders and down my arms, taking my hoodie with them so he could throw it to the floor as we both moved so we were comfier. He crawled on top of me, pushing me down onto my back and resting against me, never breaking the kiss.

I parted my lips, letting his tongue slide against mine and making him moan quietly. Zacky pushed his body down against mine and my mind flashed to the night of Brian’s mum’s party.

“I just don’t want to make you do something you don’t want to.”

I nodded and looked up at him. “But what if I do want to?”

Zacky’s brow furrowed slightly. “You want your first time to be with me? Someone who you’ve been friends with for less than a month? Let alone the fact that we’re not together?”

“I don’t want to have to convince you Zacky that I want this,” I told him quietly. “But yes. I want it to be with you. You make me feel safe. I feel comfortable with you and I trust you.”


My hands ran down Zacky’s back before fingering the hem of his T-shirt. We pulled away from the kiss long enough to rid the both of us of our tops but as soon as the material hit the floor, Zacky’s lips were pressed against mine again. His hands began to explore my body, his fingers dancing over the silk that made up my bra.

My skin prickled against his touch, each of my nerves spiking as heat began to bubble inside of me. My bra hit the floor and Zacky’s hands softly began to roam my front before he lowered me to the bed. I swallowed and moaned as Zacky’s lips took over what his hands were doing, his hands now skimming down my stomach and going to my remaining underwear. I felt him finger the band of my knickers before he looked at me.

“Are you completely sure?”


“Are you sure you want to do this after...?” Zacky asked me softly, having pulled away from our kiss once he felt my fingers fumbling with his belt and his jeans.

“I wouldn’t have let it come this far if I wasn’t.”

“I wouldn’t have let it come this far if I wasn’t,” I replied with a small smile, remembering how I had said that to him when we slept together before.

Zacky smiled before pressing his lips to mine quickly, then kissing down my jaw and down my neck. My hands shook slightly as I finally got his jeans undone, pushing them down as far as I could. My eyes slipped shut as Zacky’s lips moved across the top of my chest before kissing down my stomach, lingering at my navel. I opened my eyes and looked down at Zacky, finding myself being sent a cheeky grin as his fingers danced across the top of my jeans.

I chuckled and ran my fingers through his hair as he slowly undid my belt. Zacky’s grin fell into a soft smile as he crawled back up my body and pressed his lips to mine. I brought my hands up and cupped his face, my breathing becoming heavier as I felt him push my jeans down my hips.

When we had slept together before everything seemed a lot faster and seemed a lot more...passionate? Not that there was no passion now but before...Zacky seemed to strive more for the both of us to reach our ends, to have that high. He was gentle with me, there was no mistaking that, but everything moved quickly. From us getting to the room to our clothes falling to getting on the bed to...

This time Zacky was taking his time, seeming to soak in everything about me as he went. I think this time we were both aware that this wouldn’t be the last time. That there was a big possibility that this could very well happen again.

I placed my hands on Zacky’s shoulders and pushed him onto his back, placing my leg over him so I was straddling him. Zacky grinned up at me and wriggled his eyebrows, making me laugh quietly as I placed my hands on his chest and leant down to kiss him. I moved my hips down against his and felt his hands grip my waist tightly. His hands moved up my body and around to my back, dancing across the clasp of my bra before undoing it.

I pulled away from the kiss and moaned, my head hanging between my shoulders, as Zacky cupped my breasts and massaged me gently. I bit my lip and rolled my hips against Zacky’s, leaning down to kiss him again. The kiss was cut short as I giggled after Zacky had flipped us over, his lips falling on to the curve of my neck. I felt him chuckle against my skin before he brought his head up and pinged the elastic of my knickers.

“These have definitely got to go,” he muttered against my lips, his lips still curved into a smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I snuggled up against Zacky, our legs tangled together as we both caught our breath. I smiled and traced a pattern against his chest as I felt his arm tighten around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. I moved so I was slightly on top of him and propped my chin on his chest. He smiled down at me and ran his fingers through my hair before pulling me up to kiss me.

I settled down against his chest again, closing my eyes as he gently stroked my shoulder.

“So,” I muttered.

“So?”

“We’ve slept together again.”

Zacky chuckled and I smiled as I opened my eyes and looked at him again.

“That we did,” he replied with a chuckle. “And it was fucking awesome.”

I rolled my eyes but couldn’t help the smile that crept across my lips. I brushed some of my hair behind my ear and propped my chin on his chest once more.

“What does this mean?”

Zacky smiled and wriggled down slightly so we were face to face, the both of us on our sides. He reached up and ran his fingers through my hair again before dropping his hand to my back and pulling me closer to him until our chests were touching.

“I want this to mean as much to you as it does to me,” Zacky stated and I felt myself go a little red. “And I want you to not tell the guys I just said that ‘cause they’ll kick my ass for being such a fucking pansy.”

I chuckled and ran my hand down his arm, lacing our fingers together and bringing them up so I could look at the way they joined. I bit my lip and rubbed my thumb over his hand.

“This meant a lot to me...you mean a lot to me,” I admitted and brought my eyes up to his. “I like you a lot Zack.”

“Then why did you go back to Jack?”

I looked at our hands again, keeping my gaze away from Zacky’s even as he brought my chin up so I was facing him.

“I didn’t think you wanted me.”

“Please look at me Teagan.”

I closed my eyes before opening them and looking at Zacky, biting down on my lip as a warm smile appeared on his.

“I do want you,” he pointed out, taking his hand from mine so he could slide it down my body and pull me even closer to him. “All of you...all the time. You drive me crazy.”

I felt myself blush and couldn’t stop myself from biting my lip again as my eyes flickered over his face.

“I like you so much Teagan and all I want to do is keep you safe,” Zacky confessed and cupped the side of my face.

I brought my hand up and placed it over his as I felt tears prick at my eyes. I swallowed before leaning forward and pressing my lips to Zacky’s, pulling at his bottom lip and snaking my tongue through to meet his. Zacky groaned and ran his hand down my body, grabbing my butt and forcing our hips to crash together. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushed me onto my back and pressed our bodies against one another’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter has been claimed by Raychel because she thought the chapter title was funny. Tee hee.
Anywho, hope you all liked it!!
Comments make me smile = ) x