‹ Prequel: I´m trying

How much you mean

My fault

When I returned to the hospital, I went to Frank’s room.
“Where have you been?” It was Brian. “The boys have left to take a bath and a nap” I sat next to him “You should do the same”
“Where is Mikey I need to talk to him”
“Man haven’t you hear me at all”
“I need to talk to him” I was in a trance.
“Mr. Way you still here” I looked up it was the Dr.
I just nodded.
“Yeah, and I’m still here too” Said Brian to the Dr, waving his hand.
“You look pale, Are you feeling okay?” She completely ignored Brian’s comment. She was wearing a black pant and red blouse. Her hair tight in a pony tail. She looked like she was just arriving because her robe has in her hand.
“He’s always pale” She looked at Brian above her glasses. This seems to bother Brian.
“Did you study to know that?”
“Hey, I…”
“Yeah right you the “manager” right?”
“Listen, Dr I…”
“You should go home and rest”
“I need to talk to my brother and stay here with Frankie” I was still in shock
She gave me sympathetic look. “If you’re his friend you’ll make sure that he rest”
“I’m his friend, but He didn’t listen to me”
I could hear them fighting, but my mind when to a 1000 km/h. all the events. The accident, Frank in a coma, Lind-z no pregnant. DAMN. She wasn’t pregnant. The reason I left Frank, the reason I trick him, hurt him, was gone, there wasn’t a baby, it never was. If I had been stronger and not accepting her blackmailer. I tried to stay awake, but I was so tired. I tried to think happy thoughts. I remember Frank’s smile. Without knowing I started to lose my conscience.
“Mr. Way?”
“Gerard!”
“Okay that’s it, I’m sending you home”
“Dr Powers! A patient coming” A nurse came.
“I’ll be there in a second” she replied to the nurse.
“Go Home, please” she gave me a pleading look. “We’ll take care of Mr. Iero”
“C’mon buddy.”

After I deep sleep and a cold shower, I was feeling like human again. I took a nap for a couple of hours.
I feel his lips upon me. Soft, placing kisses in the corner of my mouth. I open it slightly to let him entrance. He took the opportunity and kissed me fully in the lips, our tongues dancing together fighting for control.
“Sorry I wake you, I couldn’t help it.”
“It’s okay” I caressed his cheek” “I guest that is better to be awake”
He smiled at me and kissed me again, he continued by kissing my neck.
“Frank“ I said between kisses. He looked at me and smiled. I grabbed his face with my hands deepening the kiss. My hand wandered to his neck and then to his bare back. I turn him over, so I was on the top.
“Someone wants to control the situation”
I smile and started to kiss his neck, looking for the spot.
“Just like last night”
I stared to kiss his chest.
I heard him moan and that encouragement more.
“Come here”
I went up, to find his mouth again. I caressed his face when I felt a hummed sensation in my hand I looked it and saw blood.
NO!

I woke up in cold sweat.
It was a bad dream.
I looked at the clock. 11 am. /Mikey/ I needed o talk to him.
I grabbed my cell phone.
“Hello” Said a voice in the other side of the line.
“Mikey. I need to talk to you”
“Hey, tell me”
“Not like this. Where are you?”
”At the hospital”
“Okay. I’ll be there in an hour or so”
“Okay”
“Bye.”
…….

I get to the second floor and saw Brian (he was already clean and tidy) fighting with Dr Emma, again. Suddenly, she turned around and ran in my direction. When she passed next to me, I saw she was crying.
“What happen?” I asked to him. Mikey arrive at that moment
“Hey guys” Said my little brother. “Hey I saw the Doctor, she was crying. What happened?”
“Nothing. I don’t want to talk about it” He crossed his arms.
“Okay” Said Mikey rolling his eyes.
“How is Frank?” I asked.
“He’s stable. They say that his vital signs are good”
“Can we…” I started.
“You didn’t see her!”
“Ah??”
“The fucking Dr. She talked of Frank like he was a corpse or a patient” He was furious.
“He is patient” I said calmly.
“You know what I meant”
“Brian?” I tried to talk him.
“She’s so cold, she doesn’t understand that she’s treated humans” As he spoke, he moved his hands like crazy.
“She’s maybe cold, but look quite hot” Said Mikey with a grin.
“Am I the only one that sees a problem in her?”
“Yeah” We both said.
Mikey laughed at Brian.
“What’s your problem with Dr. Emma anyway. She seems nice to me”
“I’m going to see him, okay?, Mikey, we talk later” He just nodded. I enter the room but still heard them.
“She’s not that hot, anyway”
“You made her cry? What did you tell her?”
“Nothing but the true”

Inside there was Jamie. He was holding Frank’s hand. He was wearing a red t-shirt, I froze when a notice the inscription on the T-shirt. “Homophobia is gay”
“Hi” He greets me when he noticed me.
“Hey” An awkward silence. He didn’t let go Frank’s hand. The green monster appeared again. I knew there was something between them and I hate it.
“Nice t-shirt” I sat in the chair in front of the bed
He smiled. “He gave it to me for Christmas” He didn’t looked at me.
“Oh really?” I gave him that shirt for his birthday!!! Now I was pissed off. How could he do that?
“You’re feeling guilty isn’t it?”
“What?” I felt the blood raising to my head.
“You…” He started again.
“Who do you think you are! Do you think that because you kissed him or sleep with him you know him? You don’t know a damn thing.”
He just looked at me.
“He was with you, to get over me! Got it!” I stood up, I felt the fury running thought my entire body
He keep looked at me. I stood up and have tears in my eyes.
“He didn’t love you, and I gave him that T-shirt, okay?! ME, NOT YOU!”

He stoop up too, and face me. ”I was there when he threw up, I was there when he cried his heart out, yes for you! And maybe I don’t know him as well as you, of course you know him better, you knew where stick the knife, you knew exactly what to do for hurt him!!”
“Shut up! You don’t know…you…” I feel the air missing.
“Is not your fault” His voice was calm. “I wish I could blame you, but is not your fucking fault”
“Oh really, so now you’re God, and know everything” I feel to the chair and started crying.
“You hurt him, but you didn’t force him to drink.”
“IT’S MY FAULT. I DID THIS!!!”
“Gerard. Listen to me”. He forced me to stand up.
“Listen to me” She shook me.
“You didn’t force him to drink, people confront problems, and he didn’t deal it in the best way”
Suddenly he was holding me
“It’s not your fault” I let myself relief on his shoulder.
/How can he said that, it was all my fault/
“And for your personal information” He looked at me and give me a sad smile.” We didn’t sleep together”
I looked at him in surprise.
“He couldn’t”
“Thanks”

After that I went to talk to Mikey. After I told him about Lind-z his mouth was on the floor.
“I can’t believe she did that”
I just nodded
“That bicth” He almost spilled his coffee.
“And know, what are you going to do?”
“Divorce of her of course. Try to fix things with Frank” I let a suspire left my body.
He gave a sympathetic look.
♠ ♠ ♠
yaya another update
What will happen to Frank???

comments!