‹ Prequel: I´m trying

How much you mean

I´ll never forgive you

Three weeks had passed and Frank was still in a coma. We had given a lot of press conferences and Tv interviews, everyone wanted to know the latest about Frank. It made me sick, all those questions, stupid reporters with stupid questions, lying to everyone about the motive of the accident. Only two things keep me going, the fans and Frank's memory.
I missed him so much, I used to sit on the chair by the bed and look at his pale face.
Sometimes I remembered the smell of his hair after a shower, or his soft skin beneath my lips, the expression of his face when he played his guitar, and his sweet smile.
God, I missed him so much.

I missed the way he snorted, and how he drank his coffee making strange noises.
I missed the way he could kill me with a look, with a smile forming in the corner of his mouth, a single giggle could make my world go around.
I missed the way he cried. I even missed when he made me mad.
I missed our discussions, and how we made up.
I missed feeling his body above me, around me, inside me.
I missed everything about him, the good and the bad.
I missed my band mate, my partner, my lover. My best friend.

Sitting there, looking at his face, though without the respiration machine, Dr. Emma had said that he was breathing by himself, which was good, but still no sign of awakening... I prayed, for the first time in a long time, I prayed. I prayed to God, I prayed to the angels, I even prayed to my Grand mum. I didn’t care what they took from me, I would give my heart on a platter just to see him with his eyes open one more time. I offered them the most precious thing I had. 'Just bring him back please'
“Just bring him back.”
A tear rolled down my cheek.

After a couple of hours I decided to go back to the hotel, when I was on my way to my bedroom my phone rang. I saw Brian’s name on the screen.
“Yeah?” I was not in the mood to talk to him. “Brian what’s going on?”
“Where the fuck are you?”
“What?” He sounded anxious. “At the Hotel..."
“You have to come to the hospital right now!”
I started to get worried.
“Why?” My body started to shake. “Tell me what’s going on?” I demanded.
“Just come” And without any other explanation he hung up.
I feel a cold shiver run down my spine; I turned around and ran down the hall. I went outside, taking the fist taxi that stopped. The taxi driver has a crucifix hanging from the mirror. I looked at the crucifix.
'If you take him away from me, I’ll never forgive you'
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry the late
comments!!