Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

In The Principal's Office

Gerard's P.O.V.

The teacher brought me to the worst place in school, the principal's office.

I was disappointed, 'cause I didn't help Frankie. Maybe by now, Mikey and the guys would laugh at him. Grrr...

"Here we are Mr. Way, now please sit down and don't go anywhere!" The teacher said.

I don't even know the teacher's name. Why does he knows my name anyway? Am I that famous? LOL

Sigh... I thought this joke would make me smile. But the frown still takes over my face. I'm not that much of a trouble maker, but they are really making fun of someone I know and...

"Gerard?"

Huh? Is that...

"Frankie?"

"Hey."

As he said that, he walked towards me, looking sorry. Oh Frankie...

"Sorry about this."

"Don't worry, it's not your fault." I said as I pat his shoulder.

"No! It is my fault! I am so sorry Gerard!"

Wow. It's the first time he acted like this in front of me...

"Uh... It's OK, really, there's nothing to be sorry for. Besides, I'm used to this!"

Not...

"Are you really sure?"

"Yeah, really."

"Then I'll wait for you outside."

"Huh?"

My heart stopped for a second when he said that.

"S-Sure..."

After that, Frankie stepped outside as the guidance counselor came in.

"You may step in the office, Mr. Way." She said softly.

"OK."

I just wish Frankie was here... I need him...

***

"Mr. Way, I know that your friends, including your little brother is making fun another friend of yours, but saying such words boldly and loudly inside in one of the most public places where the students eat, is unacceptable! What do you have to say for yourself?" The principal said.

I bowed my head, I didn't like to see the principal's face. I was just so nervous, guilty and ashamed at the same time.

"I'm so sorry sir. I promise to take disciplinary measures and follow the rules inside this school." I said softly.

"Are you truly and really sure? If you do it again, I'll call your parents this time."

Uh-oh. I don't want that to happen. I go to school because I love my parents. SO MUCH.

"Yes, I am truly and really sure. As a student of Belleville High School, I am ready to face your punishment sir."

"Very well. As a good student as you are, I would only put you to detention for 1 week. Is that OK with you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Thank you for your cooperation and understanding Mr. Way, you may go now."

"Thank you too sir."

The last words I said before I burst in to tears. And as I open the door, I see a suprised Frankie.

"Gerard?!"

I didn't looked at him. I was just so ashamed of myself!

"Hey. You OK man?"

"No..."

I whispered as I hugged him tightly.

"Oh Gerard."

As he said that, he hugged me back. Now, the hug is tighter than ever.

And it feels so good.

"What did the principal say to you?"

"I'm gonna go to detention for 1 week."

"You're lucky."

"Yeah, I think so."

"Don't worry Gerard, I'm here. You can always count on me."

Right now, it feels so good to hear that.

And my tears stopped flowing after that. And all of a sudden, my body moved on it's own and hugged Frankie once again.

And I know what that means...

"Thank you... Frankie."

"Huh?"

I hear his heart beating faster...

"Yeah, no problem man."
♠ ♠ ♠
*cries*
Touching...
Love it!
Continue the subscribing people!
Comments?
I need them!