Regrets and Romance

Chapter 1

I watched as tears flowed from my best friend's eyes. He once again was left broken by his whore of an ex girlfriend Jade. This was the third time he caught her cheating on him.
I let out a sigh. It killed me to see him so hurt.

“Why do you do this to yourself?”I asked rubbing his back.

“Ginny please don’t start OK I just got my heart smashed into pieces.”

“I wasn’t going to. It’s just,” I sighed again “I hate seeing you like this.” I said wiping a stray tear.

“Well sorry I bothered you with my problems.” he spat angrily getting up.

He walked over to his dresser, picked up a picture of him and Jade, then tore it.
As he ripped it more tears fell from his beautiful blue eyes. Once there was hardly anything left of it, Matt completely broke down and fell to the floor. I went over and wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer to me.

“What’s wrong with me?” he asked after a few minuets.

“What do you mean?”

“Why do all the girls I date cheat on me? What’s wrong with me? Why am I not good enough for them?” I froze anger filling my veins.

“Because they’re all a bunch of backstabbing bitches. And you’re more then good enough for those sluts, you’re too good for them.” I say angry that he would even think for one second that he wasn’t good enough.

The truth is even though Matt is my best friend I’ve always wanted to be more. I have loved Matt since the first day I met him. Back then he was just my brother’s hot new friend but then I got to know him more and we’ve been joined at the hip since.

“So what I can only get sluts?” He asked breaking me away from my thoughts.

“No you only go for sluts, there’s a difference.” He chuckles then sighs.

“I really liked her too” ,short pause, “Maybe I deserve this.”

This really pissed me off. Tomorrow I was going to kill that whore.
“No, Matt listen to me. You deserve so much more then this. You deserve to have a girl that loves you and only you. A girl that wants to be with you even though you’re such a dork. One that will play World of Warcraft with you and kick your ass in Halo. One who can take your crazy ass mood swings and still think you’re god’s gift to earth. Someone that will never hurt you like this. Just someone that will love you no matter what and so much more. You deserve the best because you are the best.”

He stared at me for awhile with a smile growing on his face.
“You really mean that?”he sniffed.

“Yes Matty I do.”I smile.

He started to grin. “Thanks Gin that means a lot.”

He pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

“Matt let go I can’t breathe, oh my gosh you’re gonna kill me.” I joked.

“Sorry Red.” his grip loosened but he didn’t let go.

I growled. “Dammit don’t call me Red asshole I hate that!”

“ Rather me call you Ginger?” he mock asked.

“Stop making fun of me! It’s not my fault I was born a redhead and my parents had to go and make things worse by naming me Ginger. Jerk!” I stuck my tongue out at him. He just laughed.

“Hey now at least I’m not call you a midget.”
“I am not a midget....I’m fun size.”

He was just about to say something else, probably another joke, when my phone went off. It was playing the Halloween theme song which meant my brother Derek was calling.

“You don’t have to leave do you?” Matt asked pouting.

I took out my phone and read the text he left.

Im coming over w/ the guys Derek

“Well is he making you leave me?”

“Nope just letting me know that him and the guys are on their way over.”

“Oh yeah band practice, I forgot” he started to pout again “Can we not tell them what happend?”

“Ok”

“Thanks Ginny.” he hugged me again.

And that’s how the guys found us. With our arms wrapped around each other on the floor in Matt’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so I just had to write about Matt Good because he is just so adorable
Image