Regrets and Romance

Chapter 10

I’s been five years since Leia was born. Matt and I got married two years ago, and I’m currently seven months pregnant with a son. We’re going to name him Daniel Matthew Good.

Today is Leia’s fifth birthday and we’re throwing her a party. Everyone is here including some of her friends. Derek and Jenna are here with their three year old son Greg, they’ve been married for a year now. Travis and Lauren are still dating but have no kids yet, unless you count their dog Elric. Manning has a new girl named Mandy, they’ve been dating for six months. Chris married that girl Ashlee four years ago and they have a daughter named Nicole, she’s only a few months younger then Leia. And Ricky is still single but loving life. Ms. Good remarried to a guy named Evan.

Life is pretty great to say the least. We are all gathered around the table waiting for Matt to come out with the cake. When he finally did we all cheered and sang Happy Birthday to her.

“Mommy, Daddy can I open presents now?” Leia asked, her face smeared with icing.

“Of course Princess.” Matt says handing her a small box.

She smiled and ripped the paper off. After she was opening her presents we partied a bit longer then everyone went home. Once Leia was in bed cuddling the teddy bear she got from Ricky, Matt and went to bed ourselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image