Regrets and Romance

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning in Matt’s arms. His face was buried in my neck and I could feel the tickle of his breath. Looking over at the clock I realized I had about ten minutes until the guys would be back over. As much as I didn’t want to I knew I had to wake Matt up before they came.

“Matt...Matt...Matt get up!” I say poking him.

“Five more minutes.” he mumbles cuddling closer.

“But you have to get up now.”

“Why?”he whines.

I growled and felt him smirk. “Matthew Aaron Good wake your ass up right the fuck now before I beat the shit out of you!”

“Alright, alright, I’m up.”he says groggily sitting up.

“Good, now I’m going to take a shower before everyone gets here.” I tell him getting up. He pulled me back down.

“No, I need one too and you take forever.”

“So do you.”

“Yeah but I still stink from last night.” he says matter of factly.

“And you’ll get sweaty again so why waste water?”

“Because I feel gross.”he smiles.

“I need one more then you do so let me take one now and you can later.”

“Or instead of fighting lets just take one together. I mean its saves time and it’s not like I’ve never seen you naked before.” he says blushing.

“What? When?”

“At Ricky’s party like two months ago. Remember you got completely wasted and decided to give everyone a strip tease.” I started blushing. “By the way thanks for stopping me.” I say sarcastically.

He shrugs “Sorry...so are we gonna fight or are we just going to take one together?”

I was extremely tempted to say yes, very tempted. “Um I dunno....”

“Why not it’s the perfect solution to our problem?”

“You just want to see me naked.” I tease.

“Yeah, so. I’m a guy of course I want to see you naked.” he grins.

“You’re such a perverted pedophile.” he pouts. “Fine.” I give in.

Matt smiled then jumped off the bed pulling me with him. After I shut the bathroom door we both stood in an awkward silence waiting for the other to make the first move.

“Yup this was a bad idea so get out so I can shower.” I say breaking the silence.

“I’m not leaving.” he says crossing his arms.

“Fine stay.” I push past him. Once in the shower I strip down and throw my clothes over the curtain. Matt stepped in as I was turning on the water. I stared determinedly at the wall trying to ignore him.

“You know you wanna turn around and look at me.” Matt jokes trying to lighten the mood.

I blush. “Not really, you just want to see my boobs.”

“Exactly.”

I laugh then begin looking for the shampoo. “Looking for this?” he asks waving the bottle in front of my face but moved it when I reached for it.

“Matt give it here! I need to wash my hair.” I whine.

“Turn around and get it then.” I quickly turn and grab it from him without looking. Before rinsing my hair I hand the bottle back to him.

“Hey Gin can we switch places so I can rinse?”

I nod and move behind him doing my best not to look at him but unfortunately I caught a glimpse and began to stare. He was facing me with his eyes closed running his finger through his hair to get the shampoo out. My eyes followed as the water cascaded down his perfect body, drinking in the sight. When I looked up I found Matt smirking at me.

“Like what you see?” he asks making me blush like crazy for being caught.

“Whatever, move I still have soap in my hair.” We switched places, after about a minute I felt I got it all and cracked and eye open to find him staring at me.

“Like what you see?” I mock.

“Very much.”

“Obviously.”I say looking down and grinning.

“What do you...” he followed my gaze, “Oh.”

I crack up at the look on his face. He was blushing like mad trying to hide his boner. And I very much loved the fact that I was the reason for it.

“Do you fine me attractive Mr. Good?” I ask seductively running a finger down his chest.

“Well you’re defiantly not the little girl I met six years ago.”

I smiled. “Well I would hope not” I say as my finger goes over his belly button. He swallowed hard. Just as it was getting closer we heard the door open and froze.

“Ginnybean!” it was Lauren, Travis’ girlfriend. “Have you seen...” she breaks off.

I move past Matt and stick my head out to find her holding up Matt’s boxer.
“Why are these and the rest of Matt’s clothes are in here?” she asks rasing an eyebrow.
“Uh..”

“Hi Lauren!” Matt says cutting me off.

“Matt!” I whine.

“What?..oh.” he looks at Lauren, “You never saw me.” he says going back behind the curtain.
She starts cracking up as I smile at her awkwardly.

“Bye Matty!” she says.

“Bye!” he pauses, “Fuck!”

We both laugh as he hides agin. “Bye you two.” she calls heading for the door.

“Wait!” I give her a pleading look. “Don’t worry I saw nothing.”

Thanks Laurbabe, I love you forever!” I tell her smiling.

She just grins and walks out winking. Once the door was shut I turn back to Matt at hit him playfully on the arm.

“Good going dumbass, I swear I don’t know what to do with you sometimes.”
He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. “Well I could think of a few things I’d like you to do to me.” he whispers in my ear.

I froze in complete shock. “Wha what?” I stutter.

He backs me up into the wall grinning evilly. “I want you so bad Ginny.” he says before leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. I was still too much in shock to do anything or even think straight, all I could do was feel the way his lips felt against my skin. I began to bite my lip to keep back the moan that was threatening to come out. It escaped though when he started to playfully nibble on my ear, which is my weak spot. My body started to shake from nerves, pleasure, and anticipation.

“I’m sorry is this making you nervous?” he asked before licking my ear.

“A little, yeah.” I reply breathlessly.

He just laughed and stepped out leaving me standing there awkwardly not knowing what the hell was going on. I quickly recovered though and then got angry. Turning off the water first I stepped out and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around me. Matt was drying his hair with his back turned to me. I smirked and took advantage of the situation by slapping his ass as hard as I could.

“Owe!” he screamed then turned around glaring at me. I smiled back at him innocently.

“That wasn’t very nice.” he said rubbing the spot pouting.

I just shrug and push past him. I looked both ways before darting out the bathroom and running all the way to my room praying noone would see me. Thankfully noone did so I began to get dressed. Just as I was pulling on a clean pair of jeans two tattooed arms wrapped around me.

“What do you want now Matt?” I ask.

“How did you know it was me?”

“Your tattoo.” I say simply, “Now what do you want?”

“Who said I want anything?”

“Then let go so I can put my shirt on.” I telling him trying to pull away.

“But you look so much better without one.” he says before kissing my shoulder.

I spin around to face him. “What has gotten into you today?” I ask staring into his eyes.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

I stare at him in disbelief. “You know what I mean.”

He smiles like a little kid at me. “Nope, explain.”

“Why are you being all touchy feely?” Not that I minded I just wanted to know.

His face suddenly turned serious then he sighed. “Because I’m sick of trying to control myself around you. Tired of hiding the way I feel about you.” he says whispering the last part.

“What?” I asked shocked, not believing what I was hearing.

“I’m in love with you Ginny, I have been for a long time now.” he tells me closing the gap between our bodies.

“You love me?” I ask him stupidly.

He just nods and I begin crying. I’d been waiting for him to tell me this for six years. He started to get nervous with my lack of reply.

“I’m in love with you too Matt.” I whisper smiling.

A grin broke out on his face and he had the expression of a kid on Christmas that just got the toy he’s been wanting all year. “Really!?” I nod.

Five seconds later his lips were crashing down on mine and the butterflies erupted in my stomach. I wrapped my arms around him as he picked me up and put me on top of the dresser. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip begging for entrance which I gladly gave. I was in complete bliss. Back in the day I use to fantasize about kissing Matt all the time but it was nothing like this. His lips were so soft and my skin burned where his hands touched.

“Be mine always?” he asked cutely.

“Always.” I reply before kissing him again.

We made out for about another five minutes before deciding to tell everyone the lovely news. We walked to the gameroom holding hands. He sat down by Ricky and pulled me onto his lap. They all mumbled their hi’s but went right back to what it was they were doing. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and he laid his head ontop of mine. I glanced over at Lauren who just smiled at us causing my smile to grow.

Matt kissed the top of my head, “Should we tell them now?” he asks whispering in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

“Nah, how about we show them?” I smile before pulling him into another kiss. When we broke apart the whole room was staring at us wide eyed. It was silent for a good minute before Jenna broke it by beginning to clap.

“Does this mean you two are finally together?”

We look at each other smiling then turn to them and nod.

“Well it’s about fucking time!” Ricky screams making everyone laugh. “I’m serious, how many times have I told you both that the other was madly in love with you? But do you listen to Ricky? No you have to go and make it difficult!” he rants.

“We love you Ricky.” Matt says leaning his head on Ricky’s shoulder.

“Yeah well you better.” he leans his head on Matt’s.

“Hey now no homo!” I joke.

He smiles, “Don’t worry, I’m all yours now.” Matt says before pressing his lips to mine.

“Good.” I mumble between kisses.

Now that I fianlly had him I intended to never let him go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image