Regrets and Romance

Chapter 7

When I returned to school it seemed that everyone knew about Matt and me.
I couldn’t tell if it was because of the smile that hasn’t left my face, or if Jenna opened her big mouth and told everyone. I found it difficult to concentrate in class, my thoughts kept drifting to Matt and the way his lips felt on mine.

“Ms. Bloom are you paying attention?” my teacher asked breaking me away from my thoughts.

“Huh?” was my answer.

“Apparently not.” She sighed. “Do you mind telling me what is so important that it has all you attention?”

“Uhh...”

“Well you see ma’am Ginny here won’t be joining us mentally because all she can think about is her new boyfriend.” Chris tells her smirking at me.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as the whole class turned to stare at me. I smiled nervously and sank down into my chair trying to become as small as possible.

“Is this true?” the teacher asks glaring at me sternly.

“Of course not, ok yeah, maybe.” I shrug.

I was saved by the bell, she was about to give me a detention as it rang. The second I heard it ring I ran for it. I stopped by my locker to switch book before heading to English. On my way to class I spot Chris talking to a really pretty girl and a plan for revenge instantly came into my mind. I smile as I quickly get behind him and slam my literature book against his head. It wasn’t hard enough to knock him out or anything like that but hard enough to hurt him.
And unlike most people who would have ran the moment the book made contact with head I stood there smiling.

“What the fuck is your problem?” he asked holding the back of his head.

“Your face.” I reply winking at the girl. I walked away after but then turn and hit him again before running to class. I got there right on time, the second my butt hit the chair the bell rang.

“I want your brother!” Jenna exclaims before putting her head on my shoulder.

“Ew nasty mental image! Gosh it’s bad enough I had to listen to you two have sex.” I overreact.

She laughs. “Like you and Matt haven’t gone at it yet. You two can hardly keep your hands to yourself now.”

“Actually we haven’t.”

She stares at me wide eyed. “You’re joking? No? Wow. You should get on that though he looks like he’d be good in bed.”

“Slut.”

“How am I a slut?” she asks looking hurt.

“First you came to me saying you want my brother and now your telling me my boyfriend looks like he would be good in bed. Sorry hun but that makes you a slut.” I tell her matter of factly.

She rolls her eyes at me then pulls out her phone and starts texting. About a minute later I found out who it was.

stop being a bitch to jenna-Derek-

And after that.....

what did you say to jenna? -MattSkywalker-

And right after that....

hahahaha bitch! -Jennaboo-

I ignored the texts from Derek and Jenna and texted Matt back.

called her a slut =P -Ginnybean-

For the rest of the class period I ignored Jenna and texted Matt. When the bell rang I hit Jenna with the same book I hit Chris with.

“What was that for?”

“You got me in trouble.”I pout.

“You called me a slut.”

“You are but it’s ok me and Derek still love you.”

We laugh and hug each other then start skipping together down the hall. We break off as we reach her math class. I made the rest of the way to history on my own. Before I reached the door I got another text from Matt.

im picking you up-MattSkywalker-

now?????- Ginnybean-

no silly after school lol-Mattskywalker-

oh ok. ILY- Ginnybean-

k see you then ILY2-MattSkywalker-

I walked into history with a big smile on my face.

“What are you so happy about?” asked my teacher Mr. Benlamert.

“Nothing.” I reply talking my seat next to Chris.

“So who was the girl?”I ask him.

“You mean the one you embarrassed me in front of?” I nod “Noone.”

I pout. “Obviously she is, now tell me or I hit you again.” I demand.

“Fine, her name is Ashlee and I kinda, really like her.” he confesses.

“Aw that’s so cute!”

As he turned about three different shades of red the teacher began teaching and wouldn’t shut up until the bell rang. I rushed out of school to the parking lot and instantly spot Matt. I ran to him throwing my arms around him.

“Hey there beautiful, how was your day?” he asked before pecking my lips.

“Boring, yours?” I reply getting in the car.

“It was ok, I played Warcraft mostly.” he grins starting the car.

We talked about random things on the ride to his house, when we got there I called my mom and told her where I was at. After that we snuggle on the couch watching cartoons. We stayed like that for a good hour growing increasingly more bored but content nonetheless.

“D’ you want to do something else?” he asked.

“Like what?”

“I dunno, something fun.”he shrugs.

“That’s helpful.” I say sarcastically.
“Well the xbox is up in my room, we could go do that.” he suggested.

“Alright.” I say getting up and stretching.

He turns off the tv then we head to his room.

“Sorry about the mess.” he says when we get there.

I look around, “I’ve seen it much worse.”

“Guess you’re right.” he started to chuckle nervously.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing...”I shot him a yeah right look and he sighed. “I guess I just feel as if you’re gonna judge me differently now.” he confesses.

“I’m not. Just because we’re together doesn’t mean anything has changed , we except that we’re together.”

“I know but at the same time I feel like I have to be perfect because you deserve nothing less,” he grabs my hands “Like I’m so happy that I’m with you but I don’t think I’m good enough for you.”

I let go of his hands and place mine on either side of his face. “Matt look at me, you’re perfect.” he made a noise like he was about to protest. “You are, you’re perfect to me. Besides if you were totally flawless it’d be super boring.”

“And this is why I love you.” he mumbles before kissing me. “You always know how to make me feel better about myself.”

I just smile at him then playfully pushed him down on the bed and crawled on top of him.
Without saying a word I began to kiss and nibble at his neck while slowly taking off his shirt. Once his shirt was off I moved my kisses to his chest. As my kisses got lower he started to squirm underneath me. Just to tease him I licked right above his pants while running my hand up and down his thigh.

He pulled me back up and kissed me hard taking off my shirt then flipped us over so he was on top. He ran his hands down my sides sending chills down my spine. Then he started to nibble at my ear as he pulled off my pants. I sat up a bit and unclasped my bra throwing it to the floor leaving me in nothing but my panties. It didn’t take long before those were off too. After Matt pulled them off he stopped and just stared at me smiling.

“You’re so beautiful Ginny.” he whispers before leaving a trail of kisses down my body.

It was then that I realized that he still had his pants on. Deciding it wasn’t fair I went to work to remove that problem. The buttons and zipper when without an issue but for some reason the pants wouldn’t go down past his hips. Fucking guys and their tight ass jeans. I tugged and tugged but they remained on.

“They won’t come off!” I whine still pulling at them.

He stood up and pulled them off effortlessly along with his boxers. “Show off.” I mumble under my breath making him laugh.

Missing his body heat I pulled him back down on me. We went back to our kisses and caresses whispering naughty things to each other. As much as I was enjoying ever second I wanted him inside me now.

“Matt.” I moan pulling him closer trying to hint at what I wanted.

“Not yet.” he tells me continuing his torture.

“Please?” I beg desperately.

He shakes his head no. After a bit more pleading he finally gives in and enters me. I was instantly filled with pleasure. We both began panting as we increased the speed. He looked like god as he reached his climax. His face showed pure extasy, and the sweat glistened on his body. Knowing I was the cause for it sent me over the edge. Not long after having the best orgasm ever he collapsed on top of me. We were breathing heavily waiting for our pulse to slow down as we held each other.

“That was amazing.” he said before kissing the top of my head. I just nodded in agreement, too weak to do much else.

“D’ you want something to drink?”I ask him once my breathing was back to normal.

“Sure.”

I got up and slipped my panties back on along with one of his shirts that was lying on the floor and made my way to the kitchen. After grabbing two bottles of water I headed back upstairs but was stopped half way there.

“Excuse me, could you tell Matt to get his lazy ass downstairs, I brought home dinner.” his mom called obviously not realizing it was me.

“Um yeah, ok.” I say turning around.

Her eyes grew wide. “Ginny? Oh wow I didn’t know that was you.” she started to laugh nervously.
“Yeah, it’s me.” I give a small half smile then dart back to Matt’s room.

“Here you go.” I say tossing the bottle at him. “Now get dressed, your mom brought dinner home.”

I found my jeans and put them back on as Matt threw on random clothes off his floor. We head downstairs hand in hand. When we got to the kitchen we were met with a glare.

“Why didn’t you tell me you two got together?” she demanded.

“How do you know we’re together?”

She shot him a are you fucking kidding me look. “Hm let’s think, it would have nothing to do with the fact that she was headed up to your room wearing nothing but underwear and your shirt?” We both blush and look down.

“So what’s for dinner?” I ask trying to lighten the mood.

“Chicken.” she says pulling out a bucket. “If I’d known it was you he had over I would have brought Chinese, but all he said was a friend was over which is weird cause he normally says when it’s you.” she shot him a look.

He just shrugged and grabbed a leg bitting into it. “Orry.”

We roll our eyes at him then sit down and eat. It was a nice dinner, there was a lot of joking and randomness. Matt’s mom is what the guys call a MILF. All of them want to bang her and I honestly don’t blame them, hell if I was a dude I’d wanna tap that too. She was also super cool and easy to talk to.

“So how long as this been going on?” she asks.

“Why does it matter?” he whines.

“Because you’ve liked her since you’ve met her and besides I love this girl, I’m happy for you two. So how long?”

“Three days.” he mumbles.

“What? Only three days and you’re already having sex! Gosh you waste no time.” she spazes.

“Well you see we’re counting the six years we’ve known each other as well.” I tell her grinning.

“Ha leave it to you to come back with a smart ass remark.”

“It’s a talent.” I say shrugging. It went silent for a minute.

“You know what’s funny though? Like a week ago I though you two were hooking up.” she says breaking the silence.

“Why?”

“Because as I was walking to the bathroom I heard Matt moan your name. At the time I thought you came over and didn’t say hi to me first, but then later that night I realized he was just playing with himself after I saw the used tissue and bottle of lotion next to his bed.”

MOM!” Matt shouts turning bright red. I started to giggle.

“What it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s a normal thing.” she tells him making my giggle become full out laughter.

He stared at her in disbelief then got up and slammed his chair in before storming off.

“Oops I think I embarrassed him.”she said laughing.

“Yeah, just a little.” I got up and hugged her. “Thanks for the dinner.” I tell her before following Matt.

He was in his room playing xbox so I went over and sat by him but he just ignored me.

I sighed “Come on Matt don’t be like this.”

“Sorry.” he said turning off the game.

“It’s ok,” I say cuddling up to him. “I can see how it upset you.”

“Yeah...”he pulls me closer.

“Though it did make me feel hot.” I tell him grinning, he laughs.

We the drop the subject and just talk about random things. His mom came in a little later as we were fighting over which was better, Star Wars or Harry Potter.

“Ginny, your mom is on the phone and wants to know if your staying the night or comming back home.”

I look up and Matt and he nods. “Tell her I’m staying.”

She nods then leaves the room.

“Star Wars.” he whispers.

“Harry Potter!”
“You know you’re so cute when you get angry.” he says before kissing me.

“You’re not going to win. Harry Potter is better.”

He smiles then starts kissing my neck. “I’m sorry what did you say?”

“Harry Potter is better.”

He starts kissing my collarbone and places a hand under my shirt. “Still didn’t hear you.”

“Fuck you.”

“Just say it Ginny.” he tells me, his kisses and hand moving up.

“Never!”

He reaches my weak spot making me go weak while his hand cups my breast.

“Say it.” he whispers making my body shake.

“No.” I breath out.

He begins nibbling at my ear and at the same time his thumb runs over my nipple. I unwillingly let out a moan.

“Say it!” he demands.

“Star Wars is better.” I moan in defeat.

“That’s what I thought.” he says smiling and removes him hand making me whimper in protest.

“You’re evil.” I pout.

He laughs then starts kissing me again. We made out for a while before deciding to go to bed, I fell asleep happy that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image