Love Is a Carnival Goldfish

That's What You Get

“Brittany Anne Elizabeth Cook! This is the last time I am going to call you! If you’re not down here in the next 5 minutes, I’m going to come up there myself, rip your covers off and dump this glass of water on you!” My mother threatened from downstairs.
“Ugh!” I groaned and snuggled more into my covers. I did not want to leave. Jon and the guys would have to drag me out, which they will probably end up doing anyway. I was already in a bad mood; I didn’t get enough sleep, only about 3 hours because I wasn’t tired and talking to Lil online.
That was one of the things I was so upset about; Lil couldn’t come with me at all. Well not until the date where we had already planned on going to Warped. Her parents are really conservative and don’t let her do much. I’m always surprised at how much they love me, if they only knew how I am when I’m not around them. They have this idea that I’m the perfect little daughter and a good influence on Lil. Ha!
Mum had told me that they were going to be here at 11, which is in 5 minutes. I don’t know why she was freaking out about me being down there on time. It wasn’t like I was going to change out of my pajamas or anything. I mean, it’s the guys; I never try and be anything but myself around them. I don’t care if I’m in pajamas around them and it’s the same for them. Plus, I had packed last night under close supervision from my mother.

I was still curled up in my lovely bed when I heard the front door slam and 6 loud voices coming from downstairs.
“Where’s my little sister!?” I heard Jon yell.
“She’s still in bed.” My mum sighed.
“We’ll fix that.” Another voice said and it sounded like Austin.
Ugh. Oh great. That’s just what I need, 6 boys to come running up to my room and pull me out of bed. And sure enough I heard the pounding of footsteps running up the stairs.
“HEY BRITTANY!!” They all sang as the door to my room flew open. Oh God. This stupid tradition, at least once a month they have to sing that song to me.
“Why are you messing with me? Is a boy on your mind? Is a boy in the car? Or are you alone?!” They sang and surrounded my bed. Before I knew it, Caleb was lying next to me, Kyle was jumping up and down on the bed, Jon was kneeling next to me, and the other three were dancing around my room.
Guys…” I whined and covered my ears. “Go away!”
“We love you too Britt.” Kent said and rolled his eyes.
“Get up! Get up!” Kyle yelled, still jumping up and down.
Nooooo!!!” I whined.
“Oh stop whining, sis.” Jon smiled down at me.
“Go away…and don’t ‘sis’ me!” I snapped and tried to hide under my covers but Caleb grabbed me.
“Come on, please Bitty?” He asked and stuck out his bottom lip. Caleb knew that I couldn’t resist the puppy face. Also he was the only who could call me ‘Bitty’ without being kicked.
“Fine, but you guys are carrying all my stuff to the bus.” I sighed.
“Deal,” Marc smiled.
“Alright girlie, up, up, up!” Kyle smiled and I groaned and got out of my nice and comfy bed.
“Nice boxers.” Kent laughed and pointed at me. I was just wearing Sponge Bob boxers and a pink t-shirt.
“Thanks,” I said.
“You’re too cute.” Jon smiled and kissed me on top of my head.
I looked around my room at my favourite boys and warmth came inside of me. I love them so much.
“You have so much stuff.” Austin whined, as he picked up a suitcase.
“Hey, you idiots were the one who said yes to my deal. Plus, Kyle doesn’t even have anything.” I pointed out and put my brown/red hair up in a high ponytail.
“I shall carry you then!” Kyle smiled.
“Yeah! Piggyback ride!” I cheered and jumped on Kyle’s back. Kyle always gave my piggyback rides since I was a little girl. He gives the best and always made me think I wasn’t going to live to see another day. Kyle would twirl around and jump all over the place.
“That’s the first smile I’ve seen yet.” Jon pointed out.
“Well, did you really expect me to be all chipper and happy this morning?” I sighed and leaned my head on Kyle’s back.
“No…and we heard about Lil not being able to come along. So we can see why you might not be too happy.” Caleb said.
“But we thought that you’d be happy to see us.” Kent finished.
“I am happy to see you; I just don’t know it yet. Ask me in a few hours.” I smiled and made myself comfortable as Kyle held me. I knew I was going to fall asleep at any moment. I usually fell asleep when Kyle gave me piggyback rides either in the morning or late at night.
“Oh man we’ve missed you.” Austin smiled at me.
I missed them too, but I didn’t get the chance to tell them that because;
1. I wasn’t too happy to be woken up at 11 on a Saturday morning.
2. I was still upset that Lil couldn’t come.
3. Because I was already asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please my lovies? I have 2 subscribers and no comments? I hate to do this, but I won't post another chapter until I have atleast 2 comments. 2! That's not asking for much.

Anyhoo...thanks for reading! Comment/subscribe!

Love.