Love Is a Carnival Goldfish

Fall For You

“Okay guys, the song we’re about to play is a really special song.” Jonathon said into the mic and everyone cheered
“Even more special then usual,” Austin smiled.
“So special it’s gonna blow your minds!!” Caleb yelled into the mic and everyone cheered again.
“Wait, scratch that. It’s just a song off our record.” Austin said and everyone laughed.
“But what makes it special is that the girl that this song is about is here! My little sister Brittany!” Jon yelled and everybody cheered again.
“So, Britt, this one goes out to you!” Marc said and pointed at me and they started playing ‘Hey Brittany’.
Everyone was dancing and jumping up and down to the song. But I could feel all of them looking at me. I may act like I’m all self-confident, but get really nervous in front of large groups of people.

“So, you’re, Jonathon’s sister?” A blonde bimbo-y looking girl came up to me after The Sickest Kid’s set.
“Uh, yeah,” I sighed and checked the time on my iPhone, 4:35 P.M., only 3 and a half hours until I see Jack.
“So could you, like, introduce me to them?” She asked and her ridiculously high voice pierced through my brain like knives.
Dam you, Marc, why did you have to point me out?!
“Aha, I don’t think so.” I laughed and walked away from her.
“Hey!” I heard a voice yell from behind me.
Oh great, someone else who wants me to introduce them to the guys. Not gonna happen buddy.
“Hey! Brittany! Wait up!” They called again and I sighed, wheeled around, and came face-to-face with Jack Barakat.
“Oh,” I breathed a sigh of relief.
“Hey, did you think I was someone else?” He said and gave a small chuckle.
“Yeah, I thought you might be another person who wants me to introduce them to Forever The Sickest Kids.” I explained.
O-M-G! You know Forever The Sickest Kids!” Jack squealed in a high pitched Valley Girl voice. “They’re, like, my favorite band everrrr!”
I let out a loud giggled and Jack smiled down on me. He was a lot taller then I was, I only stood at 5 feet 4 inches and he had to be at least 6 foot.
“Oh my goodness, Mr. Barakat…” I sighed and smiled really big.
“Walk with me.” Jack said and I instantly followed him as he wove around buses and cars. “Why is Jonathan so protective of you?”
“Ah, well, that’s just the way Jon is. I guess he’s just worried that I’ll get into a bad relationship again.” I said, then immediately realized that I had said too much.
“Again?” Jack asked, looking down at me and I winced.
“Yeah, uh, about a year ago I was in a, um, a pretty bad relationship. He was mentally abusing…” I explained.
“Ohhhhh…” Jack said and looked down at the ground.
“Ugh! I don’t want to talk about this! Let’s change the subject!” I smiled and nudged Jack’s arm.
“Hmm…okay.” He smiled back. “Alexander William Gaskarth has a curvy blue penis!”
“Wow,” I said, shocked. “Well I wasn’t expecting that one.”
“Not many people do.” Jack said cheerfully and I laughed.
Ah, Jack Barakat, why are you making me fall for you?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! :( This one was kinda hard to write for some reason... But anyway! If you guys comment I'll make the next one longer and it'll be up sooner :)

Love.