Status: Back in action!! I am currently writing more chapters, so be on the lookout!

A Little More Personal

Tell Me Something I Don't Know

"Hey, Jay. Hello, Debbie. Where's Daddy?"

"He went hunting with Neil."

"Oh, okay."

"Nice pyjamas," Deb teased, a playful smile on her face.

"Thanks."

I plucked a piece of lint off my lime green shorts and stared out the front window. Rain fell slightly, softly, but it was clearing up.I gave a small grin to those gathered in the kitchen before heading to my room to change. I found a pair of deep olive cargo capris and a black tanktop that read Leave Me Alone, I'm Thinking...Wait! Don't Leave! in a shade of green identical to the pants. I remembered making the top. The cargo pants had come with a matching shirt, that I'd cut up into letters and sewed onto the tank-top. I'd had a lot of time to spare. I smiled at my reflection, brushed my hair, and went back out to the kitchen.

"Taresa, Deb and I are going shopping. We'll be back in about two hours."

"Alright. Have fun. Debbie, make sure she doesn't max out Daddy's credit card."

"I'll probably be encouraging her!"

We all laughed as the two mothers left the house. I watched them get in the car, reverse out of the driveway, and drive away. Jay cleared his throat.

"So what do you want to do?"

"Tell me about filming Twilight."