Status: Back in action!! I am currently writing more chapters, so be on the lookout!

A Little More Personal

That Was Interesting

"For real?"

Jay nodded. "Yeah."

"But, Jay, I don't know them! They don't know me. What will the director say?"

"Catherine can't say anything about it. She allowed Rob's sister to come."

"But that's different! Rob's sister is, well, his sister, family. I'm not."

"It's fine. Here, I'll even call her now."

I waited as he pulled his cell phone out of his faded blue-jeans pocket, dialed a number, and put his phone to his ear. He murmured a quick greeting before launching into a conversation with whoever was on the other end.

"So, Cath, is it okay if I bring someone back with me? . . . Yeah . . . Tell Rob to shut up, but yes, it's her. . ."

"I wanna make sure it's absolutely okay," I announced.

Three hours later, I plopped onto the couch beside Jay and stole the remote from his hands. I changed the channel to FUSE. He reached for the controller, but I moved my arm away. Time barely passed until he had pinned me down and was prying the device from my clenched fingers.

"Ahem."

We both froze but turned our heads toward the doorway. Our fathers stood there, watching us. Belatedly, Jay got off of me and scooted away. I bit my lip; my father walked into the kitchen, muttering under his breath. Neil followed moments later. I looked at Jay.

"That was interesting."
♠ ♠ ♠
a] yess, short, sorry -_____-

b] sorry for the delay in updating. I've been crazy busy, with graduating, work, P/T, trying to get a bunch of shit together before I leave 1 July.

sawwwy :(