Oxford Comma,

Lights out.

" Seriously. I can walk alone, you know?"

I was pretty bored at this point. For some reason he decided to carry me around his studio like a 2-year old. Joshua was SO not funny right now. He had that strange determined look on his face.

And I didn't even know why.

"Here we are. The main room. This is where I take most of my pictures. It's just..a very peaceful environment. Gets me away from all that drama." He said. He sounded almost..sad.

I knew why. Imagine not going anywhere fun because a herd of girls would follow you everywhere and upload pictures of you on your fan site.

Yep, that's right. This guy even had a fan site. Why? I don't know. He acted like any other teenager right now.

"How d-do you pick out your models?" I nervously said. I didn't even know what to say or how to say it so that I wouldn't sound like an obsessed teenager.

For what seemed like an eternity, he turned around and looked at me. During that short moment I immediately understood why he was such a God to every girl I ever knew.

I mean, look at him. Tall, I'd give him about, um 6'1"? He stood at an amazing 9 inches above me. It was really..something. Ha ha.

His deep blue eyes, amazingly full lips and the confidence that surrounded him in everything he did, was just about enough to make a girl go crazy. Sad thing is, I'm not even sure he knew what he was doing.

Good genes I presumed would be his answer.

"I can't really say. Not that I don't want to but we should keep it a mystery for now. All I can say is that they should have an amazing personality." He said, winking. Man, I was sure I was blushing again.

Damn him and his boyish grin.

After I completely admired his studio, he led me to a table. It was small and red surrounded by a bunch of white cushions that were chairs. They looked so comfy!

I couldn't help myself and started jumping on them. I giggled. They were really cute.

And then I stopped. He was laughing. Well, at least I broke the ice.

"So how old are you?" he asked me while smirking.

I smirked back. So we were down to business now. Two can play this game.

"I'm 15." I said shortly. His smile faded.

"What? Did I say something wrong or what?"

"You're only fifteen? You certainly look older." He said seriously.

"I'm old enough, thank you. How about you? How old are you?"

I didn't know exactly. People said 19. I prayed to God that they were wrong.

"Nineteen."

"Oh." I could see what his problem was now. There was really a big age gash between us.

"So what kind of music do you listen to?"

I smiled at that question. I started telling him everything about me like we were long lost friends. He could really see the world from my point of view and I could tell that he was impressed. Not that I'm bragging or anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
I noticed that in certain chapters I messed up Brianna's name. It really IS Brianna. And Joshua's Nickolas. Not Nikolaos. I apologize again.