Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 59- Kicking

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 59- Kicking

~♥~ 5 Months Later!! ~♥~

“Scar!!!” Jimmy called.

“What?” Brian answered for me, causing me to giggle. The past 5 months have been astonishing! Brian’s really stepped up. He’s done so much for me! From the night I had taco cravings and had him put goldfish on top (which Johnny tried by the way. He was surprised that it was good!). To my vanilla wafer cravings to rubbing my back. He’s been perfect! Happy, loving me! No problems! They were all gone after Michelle left! Go figure!

“Your cell!” Jimmy called, causing Brian to run and get the phone so at least it didn’t go to voicemail. I fallowed behind, slower, deciding not to run. He handed me the phone.

“Hello?” I answered, standing there, phone to my ear, hand rested gently on my belly. I’d been showing for a little while now. Everyone still stares in awe. Makes me laugh.

“Scarlet?” replied a voice from the other end; a voice I hadn’t thought to hear again.

“Mom?” my mouth dropped at my words.

“Sweetie, it’s so good to hear your voice!” she said. I could tell she held back tears. “Ok, so we know you’re touring with Matthew’s band; Avenged Sevenfold or whatever.” I smirked; she was one of the few, if not only, who called him Matthew. Could never put it past her to do so. “And we know you’re coming to Ohio next. And your father and I want to see you. And the band, if they’d like! Haven’t seen you or little Matthew in a long time!”

“Sure! Sounds good! And he’s not ‘little’ Matthew anymore.” I laughed.

“Hi Mrs. Kilbane!” Matt stood next to me, screaming into the phone’s speaker.

“Hi Matt.” She laughed, calling him by his ‘normal’ name. He grinned, walking away from the phone, which by the way, he had pressed to his ear; opposite of me. “So when will you be here?”

“Well, we should be in Ohio tomorrow. Our show’s not until this Friday. So tomorrow’s Wednesday… sound good?” I asked, smirking as everyone stared, still not really used to me being pregnant. Gosh, I’m so fuckin fat!

“Yeah! Just come to the house! We haven’t moved or anything. Listen, I cant wait to see my beautiful girl!” she exclaimed.

“Can’t wait either!”

“Love you!”

“Love you too! Bye!” we hung up. I set my cell back on the counter then turned back to everyone.

My eyes widened as my hand moved, a strange feeling in my stomach.

No, it wasn’t morning sickness; that, thank God, is gone!

“Guys!!! The baby’s kicking!!” I exclaimed.

Everyone stood in a hurry, running to me practically.

They let Brian feel first. His eyes grew wide when I removed my hand and placed his on it. With my hand on top of his, we smiled, looking up at each other.

“I wanna feel!” Matt called, stepping closer.

“Ok, Matt.” I said, releasing Brian’s hand and it was replaced with Matt’s.

“Sweet!” he called, staring down at my stomach. “You know, we’ve known each other for so long and I never thought id be standing here with my hand on your stomach, feeling my best friends baby kicking!” he slung an arm around Brian’s neck.

“Thanks, man.” Brian laughed.

One-by-one, they all went to touching it. Jeez, this baby was fucking kicking long!

I yawned, now leaned against Brian, his arm draped softly over my shoulders. It’s been 15 minutes since the baby first kicked and already Jaz is whining about wanting to feel it again. And who’s gonna be the God parents!

“It probably won’t do it for a while. Give it a chance.” I laughed.

“So, we’re staying at your old house?” Zacky asked.

“Well, it’s kinda… strange. I mean, I loved in California next to Matt with my family. When his parents moved away, they let him stay in his house. My parents moved shortly after and forced me to go too. So we moved from Cali to Ohio.” I explained.

“And then, 7 months later, she sneaks out with her things, leaves a note about leaving, and finds her way back to Cali!” Matt exclaimed.

“You fucking ran away from home!?” Val asked.

“Yep! You make it seem like it’s a bad thing!” I joked. They laughed. “But this’ll be the first time seein them since then.” I laughed.

“Wow…” Johnny chuckled.

Yawning, I felt the pulse again; my stomach moving once again. “Guys… kicking again.”

Jaz ran over first, reassuring that she’d get to feel first before it stopped. She put her hand on my stomach. Brian did too. “It’s so cool!” Brian exclaimed.

Before I knew it, it was already 11 p.m. I lay next to Brian in our bunk, his hand resting on my stomach, frequently feeling a kick. I dozed off…
♠ ♠ ♠
guys, i thought this chapter was so cute!!! im so happy with it!
thanks for all the comments!
but i thought id tell u that idk how much i can update this week; i have 2 concerts
tomorrow- wind symphony. 5 solos i have to play XP
Wed.- band concert, jazz band too
thursday- new supernatural, kyle's coming over
friday- HOPEFULLY gonna update!!
but I'll try to sooner love you all!!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!