Wild Child

Chapet 1: Running away from home

Some may say I’m a slut and others may say I’m the bad girl in the neighbor hood. For me? I just describe myself as a girl who lives her life the best she can, not loosing any opportunity she might face. If I had sex with millions of guys, that doesn’t make me a bad person just a human being, that unfortunately had happened to fall for guys too quickly. I get drunk at parties often and maybe caused a little bit of damage here and there. I maybe the richest girl in the neighbor hood and people say I should thank god because my father inherited millions of dollars, but I can assure you no one has a messed up family like mine.
I’m Roxanne Danielle Scott but everyone calls me Roxy for short. I’m 18 years old, I have no work and no car (well, not exactly). Right here I’m driving with the car I stole from my dad with the two best friends I’ve ever had. Mandy who let me say is kind of dumb but she’s really cool and funny and Maya who’s practically the best dancer I’ve ever known. I had a big fight with my dad, it’s not like the ones I had when I got drunk or messed up something. This time was kind of different, bad different.

Flashbacks:

My family is known for the best dinner parties in the neighbor hood. Practically all the invited guests were my father’s friends from work and my step mothers friends, they didn’t let me bring some of my own friends because they were scared I would embarrass them in front of everyone. Yeah something you should know they really care about the family name reputation. I dressed up with my one of the finest dresses I had and went downstairs. It was going to be another boring night taken from my life, it was filled with old, bored people. I spent like 1 hour walking around listening to people talking about money and how much of a beautiful girl I had grown into. Yeah right they all say that, and behind your back they just say nothing but crap. When someone caught my attention, it was one of the waitresses my dad had hired. Damn !!! This one was hot. So let me just skip to the most important part, I don’t want to annoy you. In no longer then 10 minutes we were passionately kissing each other heading to my room. We laid on the bed and he took my clothes off when my dad came in. My eyes literally widen up!!

‘What the hell are you two doing?’ he said, I noticed his voice filled with anger. ‘Dad, um Jake you better, go I’ll handle this’ I said as I put the clothes on me properly. ‘This time you’ve done it big Ms. I’ve had it, I tried to be patience but your behavior is not allowed anymore!!’ he said furious, he never scared me but this time he had a really evil look on his face, he was really ashamed of me I guess. ‘Dad, c’mon I’m not a child anymore!!! I’m 18 for god sakes’ I said. ‘You maybe 18 but that doesn’t give you the permission to go out with whoever you want to !!’. ‘What?! You want me to date one of your business man’s son. Well, forget it I won’t’.

‘This time you’re gonna pay Roxanne’ he said pointing his finger. ‘What is this time? Oh let me guess. Don’t go out for a week, um or no using the cell phone and let me remember what was the other’ I said trying to make fun of him. I was always a teaser in all occasions. ‘Give me your credit card now’ he said preparing his hand, ‘What? Why?’ I said, oh my god I had really done it big this time. Was he going to do what I thought? ‘Give it to me now!! If you want the money, go and work for them. You won’t have a single pound from me’. This wasn’t happening to me… no, no it wasn’t. It’s just a nightmare you will wake up soon Roxy. But apparently it wasn’t!!! He took it and blocked my account.

End Flashback.

Anyways let’s continue. I packed every single thing I owned, took or stole (call it what you want) some money from my dad’s account and even took his car. It was a sleek black, Ferrari. I decided to run away with my friends and we were going to stay at New Jersey at the moment. Since Mandy’s father was a house builder, he owned a lot of huge houses in different places and we were going to stay there since we don’t have enough money to buy one. We travelled for miles!!

‘Stop right there.’ Mandy said as she pointed at a huge white house in the corner. I dropped my mouth, this house was huge ‘This is the most wonderful house I’ve ever seen’ I said with a big smile on my face. ‘I can’t wait to get in’ Maya said. We entered in and we ran around to see every corner of it, I jumped like a child. I was finally going to be free. Late nights out, parties, sleepover and guys as many as I wanted to. This was going to be perfect.
‘Okay. A race to fetch the most beautiful room in the house’ Mandy said. Maya and I nodded and placed our selves into positions. ‘So, 1, 2 and 3!!’ I yelled and as soon as I yelled the 3 I ran as fast as I could. Maya fell the stairs, she wasn’t that of a fast runner and an athletic. I think my years as a cheerleader helped!! I went into the first room, nothing special, so I went into another, this was small and dull, not really my type I thought. Then I opened the third room and there it was, my future room. It was painted pink, big room (maybe the biggest)and had a balcony. What do you need more?

‘Roxy, Maya. You need to see this’ Mandy yelled in excitement. ‘What is it?’ I said curiously heading to her chosen room. She was watching from her small window. We went next to her and I saw Maya’s eyes widen up. I saw three guys that had came out from a limo, but who the hell are they? ‘Yeah they’re kind of hot’ I said in no enthusiasm, ‘Are you telling me, you don’t know who they are?’ Mandy said. ‘No, who the hell are they?’ I questioned, ‘They’re the fuckin Jonas Brothers, Rox!!’ Maya said yelling. ‘And who are they suppose to be? God I feel as dumb as you are Maya.’ I said as I saw Mata making an unpleasant look on her face. ‘Um, they’re a really famous band. You probably could watch them on Disney Channel ’ Mandy said.

Disney Channel? Roxanne Danielle Scott doesn’t watch Disney Channel I mean come on kids watch that channel, right? Whatever!!. ‘So now I know why I didn’t know about them. I never saw a Disney channel program’ I said trying to justify myself. ‘Okay. Oh my god they’re our neighbors, this freakin amazing guys’ Maya screamed excitedly. ‘Hey Maya! Remember one of our rules, we never do screaming for guys. It’s kind of weird for a girl to scream because a guy is hot. No sense at all!!’. She nodded and I went back to my room, when I noticed that one of them had his room exactly in front of mine. This is going to be interesting Roxy, I thought with a sly smile !!!
♠ ♠ ♠
SO... what do you think?
Hope you like it... leave some reviews to tell me if it's worth it to continue writing

God Bless,
Rititanne