Wild Child

Tonight or never

Pink dress – too classy.

White dress – too formal.

Black dress – too … perfect.

Finally!! I had chosen what to wear for the party. It’s not something pretty easy to do since there’s going to be hundred’s of rich big people. I looked for the thousandth time at the mirror and made my way downstairs.

‘Oh my god!’ Maya exclaimed as her eyes widened looking outside. I made my way outside and saw the Jonas in front of a limo.

‘Ready for tonight girls’ Kevin said as he smiled.

‘What are you doing guys?’ I said, pretending not having any clue of what’s going to happen. Of course they were going to take us to the party with it.

‘We came to pick you up silly’ Joe said as he hit my arm giggling. Oh finally he’s in a good mood today. I assure you this guy has 90 % bad moods and the other 10% good.

‘Wow, thanks guys… Don’t play the nice guy now Joe, you still have to pay for this morning’ I said entering in and sat, Joe entered in and sat beside me. I noticed him staring at me, I looked at him and he pretended to be looking out of the window. I let out a smile and then noticed him again. ‘Joe, stop staring please, you’re getting me nervous’ I said.

‘I’m not staring at you, just looking outside the window. You know … um ….observing the nature’ he said as he shook his head. He knew he made himself look a completely idiot. Come on ! Nature?!

‘Whatever rock star… I see you’re in a good mood today, I mean you’re not pissing me or your brother off’ I said, he just smiled so I continued talking. ‘… may I know why?’ That took him by surprise.

‘Um, nothing. I had something on my mind the past few days and now it’s all clear’ he said with a smirk.

‘I’m glad for you. You were totally acting like a jerk, I wasn’t liking you like that rock star’ I said as I noticed what I had just said. Liking him? Wait… do I like him? Of course not ha-ha. I can’t believe I just said that, the words just came out wrong.

‘What did you just said?’ he asked as I shook my head and blushed. ‘Did you just said you like me?’ he asked. Of course not !!!

‘No! you just … didn’t understand the concept of the sentence. I meant liking you as in character’ I said. I didn’t look not a little bit convincing, but I’m not lying. I think! ‘… finally here!’ I exclaimed. Saved =D.

- - -

We entered into the hotel, I felt like thousands of eyes staring at me. I just smiled and kept my head down, trying to ignore the flashes of the cameras.

‘Hurry up Roxy’ Nick said as he grabbed my arm and pushed me into the hall were the party was.

‘Thanks!’ I said as I hurried to the way were the bar was. ‘Um, bay breeze please’ I said to the bar man, I needed one – it was like my secret medicine. As I was going to take the first sip, I felt an arm on my shoulder. ‘What Joe?’ I asked as I turned around and found Denise. I shrugged and smiled.

‘I believe you’re too young for taking these drink, young lady’ she said taking the glass from my hand and walking back to her husband. Young lady? I’m 18 years old for god’s sake. Now I know why Joe was not into the drinking stuff, that night at the pub.

Boring! It was like those dinner parties my dad organized almost every week. Here I am talking about my dad again, I don’t really want to admit it but I miss my dad. I don’t miss him yelling at me and always telling me what to do but I miss his hugs and him calling me ‘Kitten’ – my nick name. I guess every girl is dad’s little princess, in a way or another. I got distracted from my thoughts by someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned around and found Joe smiling.

‘Um, would like to take a walk?’ he asked, I nodded. The bet – finally in action! We walked outside the hotel and sat on a bench and stood there for a minute staring at the floor.

‘So… why did you want to come out here?’ I asked looking at the statue of some old man in front of us.

‘To pass time, it’s a total hell in there … but we have to do it for the press and stuff’ he said.
‘Right. What was the thing that had been worrying you for days?’ I asked. I’m a very curious person, so I ask a lot of questions until I get an answer that convince me.

‘Nothing. Speaking of worries, you had something on your mind too. What was it?’ he asked again, I ignored his last question and just looked at him. When all of a sudden a bunch of paparazzi popped and began taking pictures.

‘Joe Jonas who’s the girl you’re with?’ one of them asked.

‘Is she your girlfriend?’ another one said. If it wasn’t for Joe’s career I would had said something for sure.

He grabbed my hand and we began to run, as they followed every step we made. We went to the right side of the hotel and entered the lift. We had made it in time because as soon as the lift closed they spotted us again. Sure, they weren’t going to give up they were going to climb the stairs. Joe’s hand never left mine and he just kept pushing me until we found ourselves into a room. He locked the door and sat on the floor. I looked around it was a really small room , it looked like a closet for the workers. I sighed and sat neat Joe.

‘It was kind of fun. They looked like cops running after a thief’ I said laughing, I stopped as I noticed him staring me in a weird way. I stared at him, examining his face. He had perfect lips, his brown eyes sparkled and his hair was in a mess after the run but he still looked perfect. I mean good looking. Fuck ! I can’t possibly find him cute and I won’t fall for him, it’s not part of the bet.

‘Why are you looking at me that way?’ I said as I bit my lower lip.

‘I need to tell you something … um …’ he said as he was cut off by people talking outside. Damn paparazzi.

‘Where do you think they went?’ on of them said.

‘I think we lost them man, why it always happen to us’ he said annoyed and the voices seemed to fade away.

‘So, what did you want to tell me, you sounded really serious’ I said suspiciously.

‘Um forget it, it wasn’t that important. We better get going after the others start to worry’ he said as he stood up and unlocked the door.

I stood up too and let out a sigh, it was perfect for a kiss. PERFECT. I need to think of something fast, it’s tonight or never….
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay ... let me know what you think about this chapter.
I honestly like it ha-ha... coz the story between them is flowing.

Concerns, ideas, reviews and subscribe.

Love you guys and thanks to all the subscribers and those who comment =D