Wild Child

I'm watching you.

I groaned at the beeping sound of my cell phone, I rolled to the other side of the bed and took off the covers that were literally coiled around me. Fetched my cell phone and began to read the new text message I had just received.

-Tonight there is a party at the Aquas Hotel, we’ve put you three on the list in case you want to pass by and check it out. Nick.

Yeah, we had exchanged phone numbers, for cases like this one. And we had become friends. I typed and texted him back.

-Sure we’ll come, it would be an honor :p … You haven’t said the time yet ?! Roxy xoxo.

As I waited for a reply from Nick, I woke up from the bed and went to the toilet. I had to pee. Then I heard the beeping sound again and went to read.

-At 7 the party starts, but you can come a little bit later. At parties the fun begins like an hour and a half later, so don’t bother coming a bit late. See you soon. Nick.

I let out a laugh as I read the message, was this guy serious? I mean he would tell me how things are into parties?, he sure doesn’t know the real me. I’m the queen of parties … yeah I had even that title back were I lived. I went downstairs and went to fetch some cereal but there was nothing in the fridge except a bottle of water and a carton of milk. Which I believe has been there for a weak. Gross. It even made a certain smell, which was going to make me throw up.

‘Maya, Mandy… it’s time we go and do some serious shopping!’ I yelled so they could hear me from upstairs. They came downstairs in their pajamas. ‘

Roxy I’m totally broke and I’m not in need of clothes right now’ Maya said, still yawning.

‘We’re not shopping for clothing moron but for food and stuff like that’ I said, ‘Meet you here again in30 minutes, we’re gonna go to the supermarket’ I continued as I was walking up the stairs, they followed and I went into my room. That’s when I remembered – hot water. I grabbed a pair of dark jeans and a red shirt and rushed to the bathroom. Fortunately I had made it in time before them.
30 minutes later.

‘Come on let’s go’ I said as I grabbed the car keys and waltzed out of the house to the car. We arrived at the supermarket, I parked the car into the parking lot and went out. I grabbed everything that I saw was cheap and that had special offers and put them into the trolley.

‘Okay exactly how much money do we have?’ Mandy said, ‘I don’t know, but I still got a bit from my dad’s money. If we spend all of those we’re fucked’ I said grabbing a packet of cereal that had Buy two get one free, placed on it.

I was texting a message to a friend of mine back were I lived without noticing where I was going, when I bumped into someone. I turned around and saw a guy with a hat , dark sunglasses and a scarf, wow was he searched by the cops or something. I ignored him and continued to walk. Then my cell phone vibrated, I had received a message, I clicked the open button and read it.- Roxanne Danielle Scott. I’m watching you!!

I remained staring at the phone then I looked around, when I saw the strange guy from before staring at me. I began to ran to find the others and I bumped again into someone – happens tome a lot , I think you noticed.

‘Hey, what’s the rush’ Kevin said.

I stared a bit out of breath and then I said ‘Someone is … stalking me, he sent me a .. text message saying he’s … watching me from somewhere. God I’m scared!!’ I said through a breathe and another.

‘Are you sure?’ Nick said and I nodded, when he looked behind me and smiled.

‘Oh there you are, we’ve been looking for you for about 10 minutes’ Nick said as I turned around and found the ‘strange guy’, I began to blush when I realized he was no one but the famous Joe Jonas! I think he dressed like that because of the crazy fans. ‘You!’ I yelled

‘Yeah me, what about it?’ he said with an empty look on his face.

"...you scared the shit out of me’ I said as I punched him on the arm.

‘Wait, you thought that Joe was the one who was stalking you?!’ Kevin said laughing, and they all laughed and made fun of me. Okay, I admit it, it was funny but for me it was embarrassing.

‘Oh just shut up, and you’re gonna pay rock star. See you at the party!’ I yelled and walked to find the others.

‘Hey Roxy, there was the boys somewhere’ Maya said.

‘Yeah I met them, are we done here’ I said, as they nodded and showed me the bags with the food in it.

‘Hey is everything okay, you seem a bit weird?’ Mandy said.

‘I’m fine, just Joe acting silly again. I hate him’ I said as I opened the car – okay it wasn’t really his fault but so what.

‘But you have to hide your feeling and begin to think about the bet’ Maya said again. Fuck ! the bet, I think with this attitude we’re not going anywhere.

‘Yeah! btw tonight there is a Jonas party, maybe I’ll try something tonight’ I said and started the engine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter =/ ... what you think.
It's just a fill in chapter, I'm out of ideas. I mean I know how the story is going to flow but I don't know how to get there yet. haha.

Any ideas? I would appreciate.=]