Love Spells Magic

Empty Tour Buses

My cold fingers were shoved into my jacket pocket as I kicked the pebbles on the gravel road. The chilly wind brushed passed by uncovered ears causing me to try to cover my ears with loose strands of hair to keep myself warm. The thought of a warm tour bus quickly entered my mind and I began to run slightly to the tour bus up ahead.

I didn’t bother rapping on the door to announce my presence and instead pulled the door open abruptly to enter the warmth. The smells of baking food hit my sense of smell the minute I set foot onto the bus. I licked my lips as my stomach growled with hunger.

“Hi Cady! Make yourself at home.” Mrs. Jonas exclaimed the moment she saw me. With an apron tied around her waist, the metal cookie sheet was in front of her with steam rising from the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

I greeted her with a warm smile and stood eagerly next to the counter where the cookies were set on. Cookies were my weakness, especially chocolate chip ones. Whoever said diamonds were a girl’s best friend was wrong. For me, it was chocolate.

“Mom? Are the cookies done?” A voice called out from the back of the bus. I lifted my head up to see all four of the Jonas boys coming into the kitchen/living room of the tour bus. They immediately surrounded me and each grabbed a cookie from the hot tray.

Nick’s face perked up from the moment he noticed me. “Hey, I didn’t see you there.” He came over and gave me a hug, pulling back after a couple seconds.

“That’s because you were distracted by the cookies.” I teased him as I gave him a gentle shove. I could see out of the corner of my eye the cookies slowly starting to disappear from the tray. “Leave some for me!” I scolded.

Frankie laughed as he grabbed two more off the tray. “Sorry Cady. First come, first serve.”

Kevin and Joe greeted me before excusing themselves to make some phone calls back in their tour bus. Mrs. Jonas, Nick, and I ended up talking for awhile before Mrs. Jonas left to relax leaving Nick and I by ourselves.

Nick turned around to me before snatching the last cookie left. I raised an eyebrow and Nick dramatically sighed before breaking it in half and giving me one half of the cookie. I accepted it and slightly laughed as a memory clicked in my mind.

Nick looked at me curiously. “What?”

I shook my head laughing. “Nothing really. I was just remembering last summer. Do you remember the day you kissed me? Before we left for the walk?”

Nick shifted his body so he was facing me again. “So what do you want to do?”

Sheepishly, I looked at him and asked almost embarrassed “Do you have something to eat? I didn’t have time for dinner before I came.”

Laughing Nick started walking over to the kitchen. I followed him.

“Take whatever you want. There’s plenty of food here.” Nick said using his arm like Vana White showcasing all the food.

“Thanks.” I said gratefully.

Opening the pantry, I spotted chocolate cookies; my weakness. Gleefully, I picked them up and took a few out to eat.

Nick raised his eyebrows. “You’re having chocolate chip cookies for dinner?”

I imitated the expression on his face by also raising my eyebrows. “What? Never tried it?”

Nick chuckled. “Can’t say I have.”

Shaking my head I pretended to look disappointed. “What a shame. I thought you would have known better. You should try it.”

Laughing again, Nick grabbed a cookie out of my hand and said “Maybe I will.”

“Hey! I was going to eat that!” I said putting my hands on my hips.

He smirked. “And so am I.” Taking the cookie, he stuffed it into his face and obnoxiously chewed in my face.

“Pig.” I muttered.

“Hey! I resent that!” Nick exclaimed. I just shook my head and smiled.


Nick chuckled briefly at the memory. “And I believe right after that I asked you if you wanted to go out for walk. Do you?” He asked as he glanced behind him.

I frowned. ‘It’s pretty cold outside. I don’t know if I want to go back out there.” I looked out the window and at the evil gusty winds that were swaying the trees violently.

Suddenly, I remembered that the rest of the dancers were back in the arena hanging out before the concert in our dressing room backstage. I vaguely remember them saying something about the sound system that was hooked up there and a dance off between the younger tech crew and our back up dances.

I had declined knowing that Nick wanted to spend time with me and I certainly wanted to spend time with him. I was glad I had turned down the offer because now we had an empty tour bus to head back too.

“Our tour bus is empty. Do you want to go back there and hang out? We won’t be bothered or anything.” I suggested with a small smile.

Nick quickly agreed and we quietly left after informing his mother that we were leaving. Nick incorporated the words “quick walk” to his mother. It was going to be a quick walk alright…one from his tour bus to another.

The instant I set foot back outside again reminded me why I had wanted to go over to the Jonas’s tour bus. It was so cold. Late March in Michigan did not seem like the type of weather to be wearing my thin jacket outside.

I grabbed a hold of Nick’s warm hand and pulled him along with me to the direction of Selena’s tour bus. As I opened the door, I was welcomed with the sound of silence. Not one soul was in the tour bus which was quite unusual with the amount of girls we had.

Unfortunately, being in a bus full of girls didn’t always come out to be a clean tour bus. Magazines and newspaper clippings were strewn across the table as the kitchen was overcrowded with the high amounts of food we obtained. Using my feet, I pushed a fallen barrette clip aside and tried to somewhat move things around without completely cleaning the tour bus.

“Sorry about the mess.” I apologized. “We don’t usually clean up around here since it’s mostly just us girls.”

Nick laughed. “Don’t worry about it. If Mom wasn’t on our bus and it was only us guys, that place would be a pig sty.”

I chuckled and walked towards the kitchen and took a glass from the cupboard to pour myself a glass of water. My back was turned to him as I opened the tap. “So what do you want to do? Movies?”

No answer replied back. Confused, I was about to turn around and see what the matter was when I felt two arms snake around my waist. I squealed in surprise and dropped the glass in the sink.

“I can think of something better.” Nick whispered into my ear. I could feel him smiling against on my skin.

I turned around and gave him a cheeky grin. “Really? Now what would that be?”

“Oh I don’t know…something like this.” Nick replied nonchalantly. He leaned down and brought his lips to mine as I waited for him eagerly. His lips were so soft and moist that it was almost impossible for me not to push myself onto him either more. My thoughts failed me as I brought myself even closer onto him.

My hands found their way into Nick’s curls as our lips moved in synch. His tongue pressed against my teeth and I willingly granted him entrance. I was beginning to run out of air as his lips continuingly devoured mine.

“Nick.” I said in between breaths. “Let’s go to my bunk.”

He jetted out his bottom lip and pouted. “But I want to kiss you.” Without bothering for a response, he leaned down again. I pushed him off and sent him a playful glare.

“If someone walks in on us, then it’s not going to be good. It’ll be a lot better if we just go to my bunk.” I stated to him. Eyeing him, I couldn’t help but stand on my the tip of my toes and bite his bottom lip

Nick smiled. “Fine.” His hand found his way to the small of my back as he pushed me towards the direction of the bunks. I had barely climbed up into the small compartment and closing the blind halfway before his lips attacked me.

His mouth left my own and slowly started to make its way down. He planted small kisses covering every inch as he went down the side of my neck. I felt his fingers grab mine and firmly place them to the side of me, not letting me move. He was fully in charge and didn’t mind telling me so.

Trailing upwards, he made it to the skin right below my ear before sucking in slowly. I bit my lip as the slight pain rippled through my body. I let out a small whimper before Nick kissed the spot again and licked it.

Jerking my hands out of his, I cupped his face and brought his lips back to mine. I craved for the feel of his mouth against mine and the sensations it brought along with it. The desire between us slowly began to die down as we both gradually lost our breath.

Nick was the first to pull back as he set his forehead against mine. A smile found it’s way onto my face as I leaned up and gave him one last kiss before lying my head onto his chest.

I could feel his heart beating where my ear lay as I trailed my fingers up and down his stretched out legs. Stopping midway on his thigh, I gave it a gentle squeeze. The heartbeat that echoed in my ears raced faster from that simple gesture.

Just the thought of what I did to him made me smile with pleasure. Nick’s arms wrapped themselves around me as he brought me closer to lean against him. I closed my eyes as I started to drift off into sleep. The last thing I remembered was Nick brushing the hair out of my eyes and giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been itching to do a heated chapter for awhile, ha. Emma do you recognize anything from this? =] The heartbeat part is courtesy of Emma when she told him how she did the same thing to her boyfriend. How cute, right?

There are two chapters left...so that means I'll be done with this story in probably two weeks. Just a heads up!

Don't forget to comment, please! =]
I love reading them!

Love,
Kodhai <3