This Could All End In Tragedy

Chapter Five

Image

I could feel his fingertips press against my bony shoulder as the words escaped his lips.

My eyes were probably the size of Oreo's as I stared up at him.

His eyes held me captive.

My mind was in freeze mode. No thoughts were running through my head as his green eyes gazed at me intensely.

His eyes held a look that I couldn't quite uncover. I had always been good at seeing through people, but this guy was unreadable.

His body was much too close, he was invading my personal space.

I broke the stare down and looked down at his shirt for a moment while I collected my thoughts.

I studied his black button up flannel top and silently wanted to cry again.

I felt his rough fingertips still resting on my bare shoulder as the hand he had on the back of my head dropped back down to his side.

I shook my head lightly and prepared myself for what could possibly happen next.

I fought with myself, trying to control the tears. Trying to control the terrified thoughts that ran through my head.

Trying to control myself in general from falling over the edge of the pier to escape this mysterious man.

I felt a cold tear slip down the right side of my face as the wind howled.

I continued to study his chest as I attempted to figure out what the hell I was going to do.

His loosely fit button up showed off his buff built chest and colorful tattoos.

I couldn't make out much from the wind whipping his top around and the tears building in my eyes.

I took a deep breathe in and let the tears slip down my already wet cheeks.

"Now now sweetheart. Don't cry." his rough voice called out mockingly while I continued to stare at his chest, I was too afraid to look up at his face.

I didn't even think out my plan and looked up at him.

I stared up at his smirking face just as his fingertips ran under my eyes to wipe away the terrified tear drops.

"What do you want?" I asked while trembling as his hand ran down the crook of my neck, than back onto my shoulder.

I got onto my knees and I broke away from his grasp.

I quickly got up while continuing to stare at his smirking face.

I got flat on my feet and nervously ran my hand through my hair while he stayed with his knees planted on the piers wooden surface.

My heartbeat picked up even more as he did nothing but smirk at me.

I gained a bit of confidence as I saw the beach houses a few hundred feet away. Certainly they'd here me if I started screaming.

"Why are you here?" I asked while wiping away more tears.

I took a few feet back, almost tripping on the piers uneven wooden planks.

"Honey, you're a Saller." he stated again as the sudden moonlight brought even more character to his face.

"I know. But why are you here?" I asked while stopping dead in my tracks as I noticed my cell phone laying right next to him.

I stared at him as he continued smirking at me.

His arm outstretched to grab the shiny phone as his eyes never left mine.

His eyes flicked from my face to the vibrating phone's screen for just a second before the smirk on his face grew to even wider proportions.

"Will. Ah. Lovely William. Shall I answer the phone Miss. Saller?" he asked with a certain glint in his green orbs.

My heartbeat picked up again as his eyes burned into mine.

I could faintly hear the phones vibrations as his eyes held me in place.

"You know Emily." he stated while slowly getting onto his feet and keeping the phone in his hand.

His footsteps soon followed after the words came out of his mouth.

I could here his chain collide with the side of his leg as his feet approached me.

I stood shaking and terrified. It was fucking freezing and I was fucking scared.

If I walked any further down I'd hit the end of the pier and freeze to death in the cruel ocean waves.

I could feel my chest rise and fall as my heart beat sped up with every footstep the man took to me.

I stared at him afraid of what words might come out of him next.

He was once again towering over me and much too close.

His large hand rested on my collarbone, barely touching the top of my chest. His rough fingertips came in contact with my ice cold skin.

He smiled down at me as he felt my heightening heartbeat against his cold hand.

The smile was once again wiped off his face as my chest heaved against his hand.

"Rumor has it, Emily." he said, letting my name roll off his tongue.

"William is more than just a friend." he said as the smirk found its way onto his face.

I continued to stare up at him.

I took a deep breathe in and felt another cold gust of air splash droplets of cold sea water onto my legs. We were standing too close to the end of the pier.

"What do you want?" I breathed out as his rough fingertips grazed the side of my neck as his hand stayed put.

He smiled innocently as his hand pressed against my collarbone.

"What do I want?" he asked while staring down at me just as my phone vibrated again in his left hand.

He kept his right hand firmly on my body as he brought the phone up.

"Well. It looks like William is calling back."

I briefly looked at the phones screen to see the picture of Will with his infamous scarf wrapped around his neck while sticking his tongue out.

If it wasn't for the current situation I would have been laughing at the picture.

I looked from the phone to the man holding it.

"Please. Just go away or something." I said softly while trying to pry his hand off my body, only ending in him laughing, keeping his hand exactly where it was.

"Now, now. I'm not going to hurt you, am I?"

My heartbeat picked up again as his smirk reappeared.

"Your name is Emily Elizabeth Saller."

"You love William but are too fucking scared to admit it."

"You hate cigarettes and want a Monroe piercing."

"Your mother was your idol and you want to move back to Seattle."

I stared wide eyed at him as he continued.

"Your favorite color is silver and you want a pug."

I coughed and continued to stare at him in shock.

"What?" I asked while shaking again.

He took his hand off my shoulder and dropped the cell phone onto the pier.

It made a quick sound and continued to vibrate as Will called again.

"You think Matt Tuck is sexy and you wish your uncles band would go back on tour."

I broke away from his gaze for a second to take in my surroundings.

We were almost at the end of the pier and I could spy the ocean waves crashing against the shore line.

The cold wind was picking up as my hair whipped around.

Suddenly mystery man took a hold of my chin and was back to staring me down.

"You're Emily Elizabeth Saller and this is not the last time you will see me." he said with no expression on his face and dropped his hand back down to his side.

The moonlight shined against his steel piercings and his eyes were once again unreadable.

I took a step back and let everything sink in.

I was standing on the piers edge with a weirdo who knew everything about me.

I took a deep breathe in and quickly walked past him and started jogging down the pier.

The wooden planks cut into the soles of my feet and the angry wind howled around me.

I didn't hear any footsteps behind me and I quickly stepped onto the sand.

My feet felt relieved as the sand stung into the cuts.

I walked quickly in the direction of Brandons house, keeping my head down.

I ran my hand through my hair quickly as I attempted to catch my breathe and calm myself.

I quickly peeked to my left to look over at the pier.

The moonlight was still at full blast as I saw his figure still standing exactly where he had been a few minutes ago.

He hadn't moved a square inch.

I brought my head back and stared straight ahead.

It still hadn't sunk in.

The man I had just encountered was going to change my life in ways unimaginable.

He was going to forever leave his mark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh. I hate myself.
I have severe writers block.
But feedback would be good. xD
Any ideas?

Thank to all you awesome guys who've read/subed.