This Could All End In Tragedy

Chapter Four

Image

I gripped the wooden planks that layed below me on the pier.

My chipped red candy apple nails dug into the damp wooden splinters as I attempted to collect myself.

I took in deep breathes and cleared my throat of the excess mucus before slowly turning my head around.

The wind kissed my bare neck as my hair flew to the left side of my face.

I blinked a few times to rid my eyes of excess tears and rain drops.

I took in my surroundings as I examined the large pier.

The few randomly lit lights combined with the moonlight barely allowed me to see through the forming fog.

I could barely make out the end of the pier, I faintly could make out the steel edges of the sign that greeted everyone who walked onto the pier reminding them to watch their kids and how there was no lifeguard on duty.

I took a deep breathe in and wadded my bare feet around in the water.

I continued to study the wide area around me as the sudden feeling still lingered around me like the new forming fog.

I could hear a faint voice from somewhere on shore.

I began to relax a little bit and turned my body around to it's original position. Slowly kicking my feet around in the cold water and letting my mind wander.

What was I supposed to do now?

The realization that my mother, the woman who birthed me was forever gone was sinking back in, filling the gap the sudden feeling a minute ago left.

I silently let cold tears slip down my face as I grabbed my cell phone that layed on the pier next to me.

I ran my hand through my wavy damp hair and flipped open the phone. I looked through my text messages, not bothering to reply to any of them.

I sighed and decided to call Will. If their was anybody who could get through to me during hard time besides Alex, it was Will.

I dialed the number I knew so well while shivers ran up my bare shoulders from the gusty winds.

I splashed my feet around some more and sighed knowing he would be sleeping.

I shivered again and shook my head around trying to clear myself of any thoughts. I did not want to think anymore.

I heard noise from around me caused by the gusty winds and dreaded Will's voice mail.

His rough voice replaced the beeping and I knew he would be pissed if I didn't leave a voice mail.

Hey. It's Will. I'm not here right now, I'm probably busy melting kid's faces off. Leave a voice mail or bad things will happen to your family. Bye bye."

I smiled lightly through the fresh forming tears. I wanted to talk to Will so badly.

I took a deep breathe in and attempted to collect my thoughts.

"Hey Will. It's Emily Saller. Emily Elizabeth Saller. Haha, I don't know why I just said that." I spat out nervously not knowing what to say.

I ran a hand through my hair nervously while splashing my feet around in the freezing water again.

"Uhm. Fuck this. I fucking need to talk to you Will." I cried out softly while more tears found their way down my face.

"I don't know what's going on with me. I'm so just, lost. I need someone to talk to. And Just, ugh. I'm so fucked up. I have no idea what's going on with me Will." I rambled out not even bothering to wipe away tears.

"I just don't know Will" I said more calmly while breathing in deeply.

"Every thing's so fucked up and different now without her. I just, I miss you Will." I said quietly before realizing what I just said.

"I don't know what to do. Just..."

I was cut off by when his voice mail shutoff and the phone was cut.

I silently swore to myself and I tossed the phone down next to me and let more dreadful tears slide down my face.

I layed my head down flat on top of my bare legs and let the cold wind blow my hair around.

During this whole time I hadn't been paying attention to what had been going on around me the faint speaking earlier by the shore, the way the waves had picked up. Nothing.

I sighed and picked my head up off my lap and place it in my hands while my elbows rested on my knees.

I wanted to desperately go back home, or go back to Seattle or go back when things were different. I just didn't want to be here.

I massaged the sides of my head and took a few deep breathes in.

I stopped and dropped my hands when I saw a shadow in the water from a figure behind me.

My eyes were open wide as I stared at the shadows outcast.

I picked my head up and rested my sweaty palms against the now cold wood.

I took a deep breath in and slowly turned my body to my right as my side bangs flew in my face from the wind. My right leg slipped out of the water as my left one stayed in the water.

I studied the human standing in front of me.

He was tall, his long sleeved plaid shirt was rolled up his built arms to his elbows. The plaid garment hung loosely around his equally built abdomen with only half its lower buttons clasped. He must had worked out like crazy, like Alex.

He had on a pair of ripped jeans matched with chain dangling from his pant pocket.

My heartbeat began to race as I fixed my eyes on his face.

His pitch black layered hair moved wildly with the wind as a few random spiked pieces in the back stood up.

His bangs were short and hung across his forehead in random layers parted to the right side of his face.

His face was somewhat oval shaped and his eyebrows held a distinct arch which added to his overall image.

The moonlight reflected a steel septum piercing poking out of his nose while the moonlight reflected piercings on his full bottom lip.

I took another deep breathe and continued to stare at him with a look of shock and confusion.

He smirked down at me causing the moonlight to shine down on his lip piercing.

I ran my right hand through my hair fixing my side bangs on the way.

I waited for him to say something. I had a feeling he knew he was making me extremely uncomfortable.

He wiped the smirk off his face and walked closer to me.

His steps were intentionally slow and made me nervous as fuck.

I watched his Converse clad feet make their way right in front of me.

My heart beat sped up some more as I continued to stare at the Classic Chuck Taylors.

I moved my right arm from where it was earlier to my lap causing a cramp to form in it. I scooted away from the edge of the pier and crossed my right leg under my left leg. My left leg still hung over the edge of the wooden pier as he finally reached his destination.

I lifted my head to look up at him again.

The smirk found its way back onto his face as he stared down at me.

My heart must have been beating at a record pace as he continued to stare at me.

I reached for my cell phone with my left arm with my sweaty hand. I grabbed it and left it sitting next to my leg as I replaced my left hand to rest on my knee.

He was dangerously close to me and I felt like my heart was going to burst soon if I didn't calm down.

He slowly got down onto his knees and bent down so his face was only inches from mine.

I heard the chain from his pocket hit the piers wooden surface.

I stared at him scared and shocked ready to scream at the top of my lungs.

He suddenly brought his right hand out from his side and swiped his calloused finger tips across my forehead putting my side bangs back in place. His left hand moved to the back of my head.

He than ran a single finger down the left side of my face incredibly slow.

He stared at me with no expression on his face.

He than smiled at me bringing his face even closer to my face.

I stared at him in complete shock. Thoughts were shooting through my mind painfully.

I was a fucking idiot. I should have fucking stayed home.

His full lips were barely an inch away from mine when he readjusted his body so he was hunching over me.

He still had his hand on the back of my head holding me dangerously close to him.

He flipped his eye lids shut.

My eyes were wide with shock as his hand ran down the side of my face again down to my bare shoulder.

His cold hand made my heart speed up some more.

His hand rested on my tank tops strap, his rough skin rubbing against my soft skin.

I than felt his eyes open back up staring at me with his incredible green orbs.

His lips than moved millimeters away from mine.

I could feel his hot breath against my lips.

"You're a Saller." he stated while staring at me with his hand firmly planted on my left shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback.
Pleaseee.
And yeah.
Maybe the description of this guy might give you a hint. xD