Small Painful World

The Start of a New Begining

Once we got to Nick's house everyone welcomed me and treated me like i was at home. Mrs. Jonas showed me to my room. I was a little disapointed that me and Nick werent in the same. "Heidi i would just like to say how sorry we are for your loss and this is your home noe okay" she said kindly giving me a hug. "Thank you for taking me in" i said. "We all love having you here and Mr. Jonas and I cant to wait to see our beautiful grandaughter" she said. I laughed and gave her another hug. " And you can believe how excited Frankie is about you living with us" she said smiling.

After Mrs. Jonas left i started to unpack my thing when Nick walked in. "How you doin in her babe" he said. I wasnt doing that great. "Im doing fine, Thanks" i said. "Well im sorry we cant be in the same room, i tried to convince my parents to let us but they said no, i mean your already pregnant what is the worst that could happen" he said getting upset. I just sad there watching him get worked up and started to laugh. He sat down next to me and he looked me straight in the eyes. "I dont think you know how much i love you" he said looking concerned. I couldn't stop staring at hime and i didnt know what to say. I loved him so much. "Nick i love you so much i just have a lot on my mind right now" i said. At that moment he leaned over and kissed me which leaded to making out. It almost was getting to far when Frankie and Kevin walk in. "What are you guys doing" frankie said looking confused. "They are doing grown up thing that they shouldnt be doing" kevin said making us feel guilty. Heidi sat up fast. "Oh my gosh" she said frantic.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY it SHORT but next chapter will be awesome
WILL UPDATE 2MOROW