Dear You, I'm Sorry...

MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE!

Miley’s POV

Pete gave me the address to the music hall where the concert was going to be. He said that he would meet me there; he had gone do something for school. They had gotten out yesterday too, but one of his professors wanted to talk to him? I don’t know, but I just nodded my head and three o’clock at Starbuck’s (were at that place a lot aren’t we?) when went are separate ways.

At around six I walked to the Newport and it was already starting to get backed and by the time I made it in it was seven. When I got in I tried Pete’s cell phone, it rang twice before he picked up.

“Miles! Are you inside the hall?”

“Yea, where are you?” I asked loudly, there was a group of teenies nearby talking loudly.

“Well actually,” I could hear the smirk in his voice. “I’m backstage.”

“How the fuck did you pull that off!” I asked shocked.

“Uh, I’m friends with the guys in Fall Out Boy.” I could hear some guys laughing in the background. “You know, you should really come back here and meet them.”

“How?” I asked looking up at the stage.

“Easy, just go up to the stage and try to waltz back here like you own the joint and when they big dude named ‘Worm’ says ‘Hold it, where do you think your going?’ just yell… uh, Mindless Self Indulgence!

“Is that the best you could do on short thought?”

“Totally, and yea, you know me.

“LOL, okay, see you in a minute.” I laughed.

“Did you just ‘lol’ out loud? Pete asked with a laugh.

“You know me. I hung up as I made my way to the stage. Hm, I have seen pictures of Worm before, he does not seem like the kind of guy I would like to tango with. But oh well, my boy-friend is back there.

“And where do you think you’re going, Ms?” A very tall, very bald, very big, Worm asked me as I attempted to go up the stairs of the stage.

“Worm, right?” He nodded. “Sorry about your ears.”

“Wha-?”

“MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE!” I screamed at basically, if not, completely at then top of my lung. And immediately I saw Pete and what looked like a very shocked Gerard Way standing behind Worm.

“What the fuck?!” Gerard asked looking at me as I smiled to him and Pete, as Worm still hadn’t moved.

“Oh, that’s my girlfriend.” Pete said as he tapped Worm on the shoulder and he moved and I skipped past him, and he gave me a glare.

“I already said I was sorry.” I smiled sweetly. Gerard and Pete laughed.

*^*^*^*

“So how do you guys know Pete?” I asked as I actually got backstage. The guys in Fall Out Boy, The blonde one, with the hat (Patrick), the tall one with the fro’ (Joe) and the long red head (Andy), all exchanged looks.

“She doesn’t know Pete?” Patrick asked Pete, giving him a ‘what’s up’ kinda look.

“What don’t I know, Pete?” I turned from the new faces of Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance, to whom I was also introduced, and looked at Pete.

“Oh, I’m the bass player.” Pete didn’t look at me.

“That’s not just it, is there?” He turned around to the guys and motioned for them to leave us alone. “What’s up Pete?”

“We’re, Fall Out Boy that is, a big band actually and we’re signed to a record company and everything.” He stopped to make sure I understood everything. “The thing is, we’re going on tour, and the even bigger then, is that I dropped out. That’s why I had to go talk to my professors this afternoon.”

I nodded my head. I understood him completely, Pete had always talked about music and how it was it dream. College, and being a lawyer was he’s father’s.

“But you don’t have to worry about being here on your own because,” Pete smirked again keeping the sure to be good news from me. Since I’ve met Pete, all I’ve heard is good news.

“Because what?” I asked impatiently.

“Because you’re going on tour with us.” My mouth probably fell to the floor as the two bands came back in, as I grabbed Petey up in a bone crushing hug and kissed him tightly.

“So, I take it you’re coming with us?” Gerard asked from beside me.

“Yep,” I laughed as Worm came back and said two minutes till Fall Out Boy had to be on. “Kay, know I wanna hear this band.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG! I am so sorry that is has been, what months? yeah... since I'm gonna go see My chem today, I'm updating ALL of my stories-- even Cutting Up Angels.
Enjoy
You Might Not See Updates For Awhile
(Due to School) Finals Week is Coming Up!
Ekk! lol
<3333

xoxo
Reba Rotten