Everyday there is some kind of pain

Happy!! :)

*Noeys pov*

I stared at Frank while he was started the shower. "Wanna Join me?" He asked me very quickly.
'Nah, Im beat." I said, "I think I might go out and see a friend."
"Which Friend?' He asked.
"Lacey, her and the guys are in town for a concert."
"Ok, tell her I said hi."
"I will, see ya babe."
"BY BABE!" He yelled.

With Flyleaf-

"Hey Lacey!" I yelled.
"Hey Noey, whats up?"
"Nothing I just thought I missed you."
"Same." She said. We then sat down at a table in her hotel room. We sat there for awhile talking about what we've been up to these days, then when I told her about earlier today with Frank her mouth dropped.
"I thought Gee was with him."
"Yeah they were together, but they broke up."
"Thats sad they were a couple, and You and Frank are a good couple too." She said then I heard the someone knocking.`Come in!" James walks through the door.
"Hey guys, Noey!" He than ran over to me and gave me a big huge.
"I'm happy to see you too, James."
"You look really happy." He said with a smile.
"She and Frank had fun earlier." Lacey said.
"Really? I thought Frank and Gerard were hooked up?"
"Yes, and they were, but they broke up." I said. He than nodded once.
"So what are you doing today? Besides Frank. " James asked with a huge smile that reached his eyes.
"Nothing, the guys don't have a concert till tomrrow." I said. He looked at Lacey and I saw the cornor of his lips raise, then he looked back at me.
"You can bring the guys to are concert tonight." He said.
"Umm.... I would love to, but I don't know about the guys. Maybe I can just bring Frank." I said.
"Thats fine, we knew that you and the guys were gonna be in town so we got tickets and backstage passes. So we're good to go."
"Ok then, I'll go home and get ready." I said

Back at the hotel-

"Frank!!" I yelled.
"In the bedroom!!' He yelled back to me. When I got in the bedroom he was sitting on the bed(with skittles) watching tv.
"Lacey and the gang wanted to know if you and I wanted to go to their concert tonight, wanna go?"
"Sure, what you guys talk about?" He asked. I started towards my suitcase and grabbed out my clothes for tonight. A Flyleaf tee, and black baggy pants.
"Stuff, Why?" I said.
"What kinda stuff? And just wondering."
"I don't have to tell you what we talked about."
"Yes you do because you probably were talking to James too. Right?"
"I'm not telling you anything Frank."
"Fine then I tickle it out of you." I looked up at him and he had the biggest smirk that I ever saw in my life. Next thing he grabbed my waist and pulls me down on the bed and starts to tickle me.
"Frank.................stop *laughs*" I said.

(commets PLEASE)