Status: Hiatus

Lie Awake In Bed At Night

I am no gentleman, I can be a prick

Bob's p.o.v.

I fucked up, I really fucked up and now she hates me! " No!" I said slamming my fist on the table. I had gone back home after Gerard had told me to get out, strangely calm.

Why'd we even fight in the first place? Oh yeah, I bugged Jess about her and Mikey again and then went off on Renji when she stood up for her. Big mistake. Never ever pick on Renji's friends, especially Jessica Way. Those two are always together, it's like they're conjoined at the hip.

Knock, knock, knock.

Ah, the door. I'll wait till the person goes away, I don't wanna deal with whoever the fuck it is tonight. I hurt the person I love more than life itself, I don't even wanna breath anymore.

" Bob! I know you're there! Open this frickin' door!" Ray yelled. Oh, it's Ray. Still not opening that door, good luck buddy. " Bob, I swear to god that if you don't open this fucking door, I will break it down!" My eyes widened and I sighed.

As quickly as I could, I made my way to the door and opened it to reveal afroman. I let him and then closed the door.

" Bob, you can't-" I tuned him out until he smacked me upside the head.

" What the fuck?" I asked, more like said.

" For one, you need to lay off of Jess and Mikey. There's nothing wrong with their relationship what so ever! Two, stop wallowing in your fucking self pity! Get out of the emo corner Bob! Three, you should really apologize to Renji for doing that." Ray ranted.

" You're right." I said.

" Wait, what?"

" I said you're right Ray. But right now I barely have the strength to move, let alone breath. She hates me." I said, my voice beginning to crack.

" But she didn't really mean it Bob, she was just caught in the heat of the moment. Those scars run really deep, you should know that."

" And I do Ray. I can't believe that I did, I don't know what came over me. I hated the way that I acted back there. Even more, I hate myself for hurting her. Tearing down the one that I love, whom I wanted to protect." I said.

Ray just stared at me, cracking a smile. " What?" I asked him.

" You love her."

" So?"

" Last time you said that you really liked her, more than a friend. Now you love her!" Ray all but squealed.

My eyes widened as soon as he said it. " You're right." I said. " But what do I do now? It's too late at night to go apologize.... and if I try, Jess might kill me on spot. I don't know what Frank or Mikey will do to me." I said.

" Wait till tomorrow. Get some of Renji's favorite colored roses-"

" Blue and black." I reminded him.

" Then go over to Jess's house, where she's still likely to be, and I'll come with you. I'll get Mikey to help me keep Jess in check whilst you go apologize to the poor heart broken girl." Ray said.

" Thanks man, I don't know what I'd do without you."

" Neither do I you love sick puppy." he said chuckling.

" Hey!"

" Well you are one, no denying that Bobert."

" Don't call me Bobert!" I growled.

" That's right, you only let Ren call you that." Ray said and I blushed. " Awe.... you're blushing."

" Shut up dude, no more."

" Alright, I'll stop teasing you. Now go get some sleep. I'll be picking you up at 11 am tomorrow." Ray said and headed for the door, leaving me still standing.

" Night Ray." I said.

" Good night Mr.Love Sick Puppy!" Ray giggled and ran out the door, slamming it shut.

" God damn him!"
♠ ♠ ♠
There, two updates in a row! Now you guys can go bug the sit out of Jess!!!