Status: Hiatus

Lie Awake In Bed At Night

Gonna be sore in the morning (not like that you pe

Gerard's p.o.v.

Never in the years that I have known her, had I ever seen Jess this mad. Scratch that, she was fucking livid! If I hadn't have held her back, I'm sure she might've killed Bob. That look in her eyes, it meant murder.

Jess and Ren have always been close, ever since they met. One of the reasons might have to do with the fact that they are both without parents. Renji's died in a car crash whilst she was driving, while Jess's were murdered in front of her.

Both of them so mentally scarred....

Mikey's p.o.v.

I knocked on Jess's door loud enough to be heard over Renji's sobs that were wrenching at my heart. What nearly broke it in two was the look on Jess's face, she was crying right along with Renji. " Jess....."

Jess looked at me, saying nothing. Her eyes said it all. I stepped into the room and shut the door, then I walked over to the bed, sat on it and held them both.

Renji's p.o.v.

" It hurts, it really hurts!" I cried again into Jess's chest as Mikey held us. I nearly jumped when my phone went off, Atreyu's Slow burn playing. Funny how that song fits me....

" I know that it's killing me
And it's poisoning the best of me
What I say, I don't want to believe
So let me tell you more, tell you more
About the lies I lead."


" Jess, will you answer it please?" I asked her through my tears. She nodded sadly and opened my phone, putting it on speaker.

" Hello?" she asked.
" Hey Jess, it's Ray. How come you're answering Ren's phone and what's wrong?" Ray asked.
" Renji had another break down for the first time in three months and Bob was the one whom triggered it."

" Oh fuck, how?"

" Bob was trying to take a piss out of me by ragging on me about Mikey and me, Ren stood up for us, and he took one out on her about her parents. Just when she had been calm for the longest time, he re-opened her wounds Ray!" Jess ranted.

" Holy shit. Bob did that?"

" Yeah he did. Do me a favor will ya?"

" What?"

" Kick his ass for me when you see him since Gee wouldn't let me."

" You know very well that I can't do that Jess."

" Hey guys. Wanna know a song that ironically fits Renji's situation a bit?" Mikey asked us.

" What?" we asked in unison.

" Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis." he said and everyone laughed, even I chuckled.

" Nice one Mikes." I said, wiping my eyes a bit.

" Feeling any better?" I heard Ray ask me through the phone.

" A bit, but I'm still gonna be sore in the morning." I said, not knowing how wrong that sort of sounded till everyone was laughing. " What? What'd I say? Oh god....Not like that you pervs!"

" Sorry Ren, we couldn't help it!" Ray said laughing through the speaker. I shook my head...

" Jeez, you guys." I whined knowing that they'd all smile. Bob really hurt me, but why'd I say that I hate him? What the fuck was I thinking?!
♠ ♠ ♠
*smiles* hope you guys like this