Status: Hiatus

Lie Awake In Bed At Night

Try to let go of the truth

Frank's p.o.v.

I was plotting up how to get Renji back with the blackmail when the phone range. The caller read, Jessica Way. Now what could Jess want now? " Hello?" I asked into the phone when I answered it.

...........

" Gerard is usually that way Jess."

.....

" I don't know, I'd have to ask her. Hold on..." I put my hand over the reciver and yelled, " Renji! Do you want to go over to Gee's house?"

" Now?" she asked.

" Yes now!"

" Alright!"

" Okay Jess, we'll be coming over in a bit. Bye." I said and hung up the phone. I guess when we get there I'll storm up some ideas with Gee, he must be wanting to get her back for her almost cutting his hair or something. I have to admitt, that was funny. *snort* Gee looked so cute when he got mad too, wait a fucking second! I did not just say that Gee was cute when he was mad.

You think he's cute all the time.

' Oh shut up.'

No. Not until you admitt that you like him.

' No! I am NOT gay! And do really think I'm stupid? I know you won't go away even if... '

So you are admitting it in your head!

' NO! Now shut the fuck up! God!'

That sounded like Napolian Dynamyte right there.

' Really?' " Great, now I'm having a conversation in my head with my concisence like Renji does with hers. Fucking joy."

Renji's p.o.v.

I sighed in the shower and finished washing out the rest of the hair dye I put in.

Aunt Linda is gonna kill you.

' I know James, but I needed to die it another color, blonde was getting so fucking boring.'

So you died it black, red, and pink?

' Yuppers, I did. And I don't fucking regret it.'

Sigh, such a dirty, dirty mouth.With an even dirtier mind to boot.

' Got that right Jay and you ever forget it.' I thought and stepped out of the shower to dry off, and headed back to my room.

Getting clean, black, lacey undies and bra, a black Black Sabbath band-T and some black ripped jeans, I fully got dressed.

Don't forget your converse again, it's cold outside.

' Screw you Jay, I'm wearing fucking sandals!' I said in my head and slipped a pair of black sandals on.

Well at least pack a pair of converse in your backpack.

' Yes mom.'

Gawd.

I shook my head and chuckled at my imaginary friend's behavior, he can be so funny at times. I brushed my newly died hair before putting on some makeup, a hoodie with jolly rogers all over it (skull and cross bones), and sprayed myself with axe.

" Ready to go?" Frankie called out from probably downstairs.

" Yeah!" I called right back and picked up my packback with my green camo converse in them like James told me too.

I eagerly ran down the stairs with a smile on my face, I can't wait to get to Jess's and see her.

And maybe Bob too, you've got the biggest crush on that man.

' So?' I asked him inside my head.

" What the fuck?" That sentence brought me out of my head and back to where I am, at the bottom of the stairs and Frank gawking at me.

" What?' I asked him.

" What the hell did you do to your hair?" he asked.

" I died it because I got really bored with it, now move your ass out the door!" I said walking past him and opened the door.

" Fine."

Frank's p.o.v.

I do have to admitt that her hair looks good, but my mother might really kill her. She was in love with Renji's golden blonde hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. But hey, at least it's an update none the less