Status: I've been really busy with college lately. updates will be soon!

There Goes My Body!

A Meeting Before School

Brian’s P.O.V

God I can’t believe I’ve been reduced to grand theft guitar. Yes, I did it, I’m not proud of it but I did it. I’m as broke as a hobo and I had no other way to get one. I walked to Elizabeth’s house and hoped to god her dad wasn’t awake. I haven’t had to deal with him yet and I don’t want to find out how much of an asshole he really is. I was lucky he was passed out on his couch. I quickly made it to my room and hid the amazing looking guitar under the bed. Before I could even turn around I was met with two pairs of curious eyes. “Where did you get that?” asked Ian as he and Ivy came to stand in front of me. “Nothing” I snapped, they didn’t need to know what it was or how I got it.

“Where did you get the money for it?” asked Ivy as she went to peer under the bed. “That’s none of your business, now get out” I said as I pushed the two little nosy twins out of my door. I quickly slammed it shut and relaxed against the door. Before I knew it, I was knocked forward by the brutal force of the door. Now usually that force won’t have moved me an inch, but in this tiny underfed body, I was flown a good few feet. “You little fucking good for nothing slut” said a deep voice rumbled. I rolled over and onto my knees to be faced with Elizabeth’s dad.

“Who the fuck do you think you are to be slamming my doors in my fucking house” he said as he took quick steps to me. He grabbed me by surprise with a tug his fingers latched onto my long hair and pulled me up to my feet. My eyes watered in pain as I felt the hairs on my scalp give away, he threw me against the wall with power and bashed my head against the edge of the wooden door frame. My eyes unfocused and spots began to appear in front of me and I could feel myself bleeding, but he didn’t stop there…..

Elizabeth’s P.O.V

I waited for Brian outside in the parking lot an hour before school like we arranged before. He was 15 minutes late. I’d bet anything he over slept. I looked around the empty parking lot and sighed, it was way too early to be up and at school. I took another sweep of the parking lot when I noticed a small figure covered in a black hoodie that looked similar to the one I had, limping in my direction. I quickly ran over to see who it was and at once I knew it was Brian.

I grabbed him right before he tripped and pulled back his hoodie. I gasped in shock at what I saw. Brian’s face, my face all bruised and swollen. “Oh my god Brian, what happened?” I gently grabbed his shoulders and led him to some benches. Once we settled down I grabbed his face to take a look at the damage. He winced as I gently touched his cheek. “I found out the hard way never to slam doors” he said with a humorless chuckle. “I should have warned you, god I’m so sorry” I said as tears began to fill my eyes. The memories of the pain and the icy fear of getting one of my dad’s beatings will always stay with me. Just even thinking about them makes me cringe in pain.

I suddenly felt a hand on my cheek wiping away the few tears of fear I let escape my eyes. “Don’t cry” he said softly as he continued to wipe away my tears. I felt bad, here Brian was, the bruised and broken one yet he was the one comforting me. “Hey guess what?” he said with a smile, it shocked me. I’ve never seen Brian really smile. I know it was my face but he was usually smirking or sneering at me, but when I looked at him I didn’t see my face, I saw what was inside…Brian. “What?” I questioned with a shaky breath.

“Well I found a psychic and I got a guitar, so today after school we have to head straight to the psychic and then we have to sit down and teach you some of my moves” he said with a cocky smirk. Ah there’s the real Brian. At that moment though, I realized something, how are we going to pay the psychic? I mean I know that I don’t have money and I doubt Brian has money. “Brian how are we going to pay the psychic?” I asked with panic. At that question Brian’s face fell and dread took over. “Fuck” he whispered, as he grabbed his head. “I didn’t think about that” he went on.

I sighed and put my face in my hands, we’re screwed. “Wait” Brian said as he stood up, I looked at him expectantly. “You’re going to get money when you play the gig this weekend, we can take that and use it for the psychic” he said with relief. Icy dread took over in my chest, great, no pressure there. “You’re forgetting an important flaw in your plan Haner, I can’t play guitar and when I go the gig and they see I can’t play their not going to pay the band which means we’re back to square one” I said with an angry huff. Really he should think things through more. For that I got a smack on the head. “You Morgan” he said with emphasis on my last name “are forgetting that you have me as your teacher, and with my amazing ass skills I can teach even you how to play” he said with a finality that made me believe for the briefest of seconds that what he was saying was real.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all!

No amount of apologies can make up for me not updating but believe me when i say I've been going through a rough time and every time i try to write it comes out horribly wrong so i took a friends advise and stopped writing for a while to try and get my Mojo( not the one from the powerpuff girls) back. Well, we'll see if I've gotten it back when i see some comments! As always school is hell and I'm trying to pass, which i am *pats self on back* I'm finally passing math *The clouds open up and down ascends Gerard Way with my certificate of excellence*

Well i hope you like this and for people wondering when I'm going to update We're Different. Well I'm actually working on it but i've had to delete it a few times because i just cant get it right and i want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible. Nobody really understands how hard it is to try and pass on deep emotions on to the reader as well as creating an atmosphere!!! Please be patient with me! The past few months have been hell but i think good times are ahead! As always Please comment and subscribe! I love all of you who are keeping track of the story! Until next time.

Over and Out Captain!!!