T Is for Trouble

Goddess of Ra

Taiyou woke up in the morning and changed her wrappings and clothes. She walked out to the front room and saw her mom. "Hey, Taiyou," she said, handing Taiyou her antibiodics. "There's a karaoke thing today." "Cool! When is it?" Taiyou swallowed her medication as her mom told her it was at 7 pm. Taiyou looked at the clock and saw it was 10 am. She ate, brushed her hair and teeth, and pulled out a baige half-cut long sleeved shirt, a matching skirt that went past her ankles, matching flats, and a matching headdress that was just longer than her hair and covered the upper half of her face. She set the clothes on her bed along with a gold-colored Egyptian-style bracelett and necklace. She walked out of her room and went down to the game room. Taiyou saw the DDR machien and her eyes glinted. She put a couple coins into the game and selected "Cartoon Heros" and hit the steps almost flawlessly. The door opened, but Taiyou was too in her own world to notice. Zack and Cody stepped inside, and Zack went straight to one of the games while Cody stared at Taiyou and the DDR game she was kicking butt at. The song ended and Taiyou heard the game Zack was playing. She turned around and saw Cody staring in shock. "Your good," he said, still in shock. "Wanna play with me," asked Taiyou. "You could play on begginer if you want." Then she turned towards Zack. "I bet you five bucks that you can't even tie with me on DDR while your playing beginner and I'm playing expert!" Zack turned around and said "You're on!" They bothe selected their character, and Taiyou let Zack choose the song. He selected the "Random" button, and a song came up and Taiyou hit the marks perfectly while Zack stumbled and in the end, Taiyou had five more bucks. She stayed in the game room playing DDR until about one, when she went to her room. She ate and changed her dressings then watched tv, drew, and listened to music until 5:30. She ate dinner and changed into the clothes she had set out and brushed her hair. She ran down to the show room and saw the check-in table and filled out a form. In the name colum, she put down "Goddess of Ra" and gave the form to the attendant. She walked backstage and listened to the people ahead of her sing. Then it was her turn. She walked up as the intercom called "Next is Goddess of Ra, singing Scenario by Seboten!" In the crowd, Zack, Cody, and their mom sat as the girl stepped out, the music started to play, and she started to sing.
"Sabita kokoro no
tobira no kagi wa
itsumo chikaku de
waratte iru kara

katachi no nai yorokobi wo mitsuketai kara
daruketeyuku yami no ame ga futte mo
kotoba ni naranai kono ooki na yume wa
kanaete miseru, kizu ga fukaku nattemo

shin jitsuzukete ima no bokura wa
dakara, me wo sorasazu, hashiri tsuzulketeraru
moshimo mirari ni, hikari ga nai no ni wa
totemo, kaete miseru, subete no omoide
terasu yo, massugu

kitto kami wa bokura no kokoro wo tameshite iru daro
chotto kono yonaka de kono hira wo mimi ni shiteta
kitto kimi wa bokura no utae wo sagashiterundarou
zutto yume no chikaku de utae wo tsukande matteru

sabita kokoro no
tobira no kagi wa
itsumo chikaku de
waratte iru kara"
The song ended as the audiance applauded and Taiyou, unrecognized by anyone, walked off the stage. After everyone else was finished, she walked up to her room, changed, and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, other than the song, its short....
here's the original song:


dunno when I'll next update....