Where I Love To Be

4

Brian’s POV

I watched Valentina make her way back to me with two attractive ladies trailing behind her.

“Ladies this is-,” she was cut off by one of her friends.

“Synyster Gates.” She said sounding clearly stunned.

“Brian, this is Miranda and the one drooling is Amy,” Valentina stated earning a slap on the head by Amy.

“Nice to meet you Ladies,” I said chuckling a bit at Amy’s glares which were sent to Valentina.

“So... you ok with coming to our table?” I asked them.

“Yeah, of course.” Valentina answered before sending me one of her stunning smiles.

“Ok then follow me,” I said sending Valentina a smile back.

Ok so I like Valentina. Who wouldn’t? She’s nice, funny, gorgeous. And she has those dazzling green eyes which m-

Ok dude get a hold of yourself, you’re drooling.

************

Valentina’s POV

These guys are hilarious. They are the most random people ever! Brian is so sweet! All night we kept getting to know each other better. At some point in our conversation, Brian wrapped his arm around my shoulder, oh and it’s a wonderful feeling. He’s so comfy I ended up snuggling even more. Amy and Miranda kept giving me knowing glances and smirking to which I just rolled my eyes. Amy had been sitting beside Val and Leana with whom she was talking to. Miranda on the other hand was flirting with Zacky Baker and let’s just say things were getting hot between those two. Val, Leana and Lacey are so down to earth and amusing that we instantly became friends.

“Guys we’re leaving!” Zack declared while grabbing Miranda’s hand.

“Don't be too late!” Brian retorted making everyone laugh.

Zack give him the finger in return while Miranda’s face turned a new shade of red. I smirked at Miranda while she winked back. I mouthed to her to call me tomorrow and she nodded before leaving with Zacky.

A yawn escaped my mouth and began feeling sleepy. Today had been quite a long day; with work, the concert and now this, all I wanted to do know is sleep in Brian’s arms. I rested my head on Brian’s shoulder while another yawn left my mouth.

“You tired?”

I felt goose bumps on my skin as I felt his hot breath on my face.

“Y-yeah,” I said.

“Don’t they just look cute?!” Leana declared earning giggles from the girls and smirks from the guys.

I quickly turned a bright shade of red, while Brian laughed a little. I hid my face into the crook of his neck so maybe they wouldn’t notice my blush but much to my dismay Brian noticed.

“You shouldn’t hide your face, babe.” Brian told me but not loud enough for the others to hear him.

I just ended up blushing even more at his comment. As I hid my face I was quickly met with an intoxicating smell of nicotine, cologne and alcohol.

“Guys I think it’s about time we call it a night,” Matt stated looking at his almost passed out girlfriend.

We all nodded and got up from our seats. A cold breeze was felt once exiting the bar. Val come over to Amy and me and gave us a hug each.

“It was a pleasure to meet you girls! I had so much fun with you, we should go out sometime just us girls!” she said.

“It was great to meet you too and we will sure go out!” I replied back smiling, she was so nice.

All the guys gave us each a hug and said our goodbyes. Now we were only Jimmy and Leana, Alex Brian and me, and I realized that Leana and Jimmy had remained here to give Amy some company so me and Brian could say goodbye.

“So… where your car?” Brian asked.

“Just down the road.” I replied kind of sad knowing that we had to leave.

“I’ll walk you,” he said.

I thanked the heavens for parking so far away from the bar so we could have this little walk alone.

“I had fun tonight,” I declared with a huge smile spreading on my face.

“Me too and I hope we could do this another time?” He said ending his sentence as a question.

I smiled even more at his proposal if it was even possible. I couldn’t believe it I was actually falling for a rock star. Who would have thought that me out of all people would fall for a guy like Brian? But he was to nice, funny, handsome, sweet man that I couldn’t say no.

“I guess that could be arranged.” I replied as we arrived where my car was parked.

“Nice wheels,” Brian said once we stopped in front of my car.

“Thanks,” I said before unlocking it.

“It’s funny, after the show, I stopped at the traffic lights, a car just like this was there. We ended up racing.”

“Who won?”

“Umm… the other car,” He said clearly ashamed by his loss.

“Well I hate to break it to you buddy but you were beaten by a girl.”

“What?” He asked clearly not following.

“It was my car you raced and it was me who was driving it,” I said and ended up laughing at Brian’s face when I told him.

“What?! Oh… geezz I was beaten by a girl!” Brian said dramatically.

“Don’t worry I won’t tell the guys,” I said to which Brian sighed in relief.

“At least not tonight.”

“Oh really?” he said as closed the space between us.

“Yea-” I was cut off when his lips crashed on mine.

And Oh God…