Wishes Do Come True

Stupid Tween Girl Movie

Greta quickly made her way down the stairs. All the way down, she wondered who this Lucy person was. Was she supposed to know her? She made her way into the kitchen to find a young girl, around her age, with long, wavy, bright red hair and beautiful, big, blue eyes sitting in her favourite kitchen stool.

"Hi!" She said brightly, waving and biting her lip happily. A plate of Greta's mother's home-made cookies was on the bench in front of her.

"Greta, you didn't tell me you were having a friend over." Greta's mum said pleasantly.

"Oh. It must have slipped my mind." Greta improvised. "Ummm. Lucy, why don't we go up to my room?" She said to the total stranger who was supposed to be her guest.

"Sure." She replied and stuffed an entire cookie in her mouth. "Can I take these with me?" She asked Greta's mum, through her full mouth.

"Of course, honey." Greta's mother replied happily.

Greta began to walk up the stairs to her room, Lucy following close behind. When they got to her room, Greta closed the door behind them in an attempt to keep her mum from hearing their conversation.

Greta leaned on her now closed bedroom door and looked at the strange girl sitting on her bed, literally stuffing cookies in her mouth.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" Greta hoped she didn't sound too forceful, but knowing herself, she probably was.

"It's Lucy. Your beloved teddy bear. You wished for me to come to life... And here I am!" She said loudly, jumping from Greta's bed and giving her a huge hug.

"What? This has got to be some kind of joke. How do you know about that?" Greta asked perplexed. There was absolutely, no way that this girl here was her teddy bear.

"Let me show you. It's so cool." Lucy pulled Greta over to her bed and sat her down. Lucy then sat, cross-legged on the middle of Greta's bed, closed her eyes and was immersed in glowing blue light. It was so bright that Greta had to cover her eyes, so as not to be blinded. When she took her hand away from her eyes the girl was gone and in her place sat her old teddy bear, Lucy. Greta could only stare at her teddy with shock and amazement in her eyes.

Greta sat there for at least five minutes before realising that Lucy wasn't going to change back into a person. "Change back!" She half commanded.

Again, the glowing blue light immersed the teddy and a few seconds later sat the red headed girl again.

"See? Isn't the coolest thing EVER!?" She exclaimed.

Greta couldn't bring herself to speak. Is was just all too.... weird. Like some stupid tween girl movie. And she was stuck right in the middle of it.

Lucy didn't seem to mind Greta's reaction, she just sat bouncing up and down her bed and said to herself, "I've always wanted to try this." Then she stood up on the bed and started jumping up and down. This sudden movement of the ground below her, caused Greta to break out of her silence to stand up from her bed and say loudly, "Please don't do that."

"Oh sorry." Lucy said happily, and with one final jump, landed sitting cross-legged on the bed again.

Greta just stared at Lucy sitting on the bed. "Are those my clothes?"

"I had to wear something. You don't expect I would have introduced myself to your mum naked, do you?" She asked, giggling.

Greta didn't like to say that she agreed with her. She was wearing her favourite pair of jeans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, not a very good ending, but at least it's finished :]

Hope you like. Comment please :D