Sequel: Starlight Addiction

Camp Richland

Chapter 10-Final-Little Do They Know...

The next week went by really quickly because of all the festivities going on with the guys, playing at Madison Square Garden 3 nights in a row, TRL all week, shopping and swimming at the hotel, and the day we’ve all been dreading; Kaylie, Allie and I have to go home and the guys are starting their big tour. Us three girls had to get up at about 5 AM to clean up the room and get to the plane. Kevin and Nick were going to take us to the airport since Joe was so hard to wake up and didn’t want to make us late from that. When we got to the airport we gave our final hugs to each other and Kaylie and I went separate ways, Allie just had a helicopter because she wasn’t that far away.
“Nick…I am going to miss you so much…”I hugged him tightly.
“I’m going to miss you too, we’re going to text every chance we get right?” Nick asked.
“Of course!” I let go of Nick and gave Kevin a hug and gave Kaylie and Allie ginormous hugs. Then I boarded my plane and headed home.

NICK P.O.V.

Today was going to be the hardest day ever, and I knew it.
“Nick I am going to miss you so much…” Alex gave me a huge hug to the point where I could barely breath.
“I’m gonna miss you too, we’re going to text every chance we get right?” I asked her, hugging back tightly.
“Of course!” We let each other go, and I hugged Allie and Kaylie and exchanged numbers quickly with them. I gave each of them one last hug, and let them go to their planes, on exception to Allie who got on her helicopter. But little does Alex know…
♠ ♠ ♠
short I know, but its done, so yeah. a sequel too!