Don't Get Lost in Heaven

chapter 2

When we got in the library. Shika steered me over to a computer we shared a chair. He taped in his library card number then went to the Internet. He pulled out knotted headphones and told me to untangle and plug them in. I did as was told but only because I wanted to. He went to YouTube and we listened to music. I pulled out my home work and started writing. We talked about somethings. Until the librarian lady told us that I needed to get another chair. I got the other chair and within a few minutes we wasted all our time on the computer someone else had it reserved it. We go to find a table to sit at. On one of the tables was a black note book. I looked at it and something gave me a mental push to go reach over and touch it.

Shika's Point of View

Misa eyes got really big all of the sudden as if she had gotten high. I looked to where she was staring. A black notebook laid untouched on top of the table. The notebook gave me a bad vibe. Misa started walking toward it. I grabbed her hand she didn't look back at me, instead she pulled me forward with her walking.

"Misa, what are you doing?" I asked worried.

"The notebook it calls to me." she answered in a old scratchy voice that sounded nothing like her normal cute high pitched voice.

What the flip? It calls to her what is that supposed to mean? I cannot let her touch it. I grab both her hand as she reaches the table. I make her face me. She looks ill and she is shaking.

"Let me touch it, please? I need to." She pleaded in that voice.

I shook my head and tried to pull her away. She's stronger than she appears to be.

She pulled me closer and kissed me, It wasn't as nice as our first kiss. No i doesn't even feel like its Misa. I drop her hands to push her shoulder away. Too late, in that moment as our lips were still attached, she had reached for the book. As soon as her hand touched it, the air got cold and I saw my friends run toward us.

Then it was black. It felt as if we were thrown into a swirling vortex. I wrapped my arms around her. She seems to be unconscious.

CRACK!

We are suddenly laying about 5 feet apart in a valley. I sit up everything swirls around me. Instant headache. I massage my temples and pull up my knees to rest my head on. I hear Misa squeak then moan in pain.

"Ugh. What happened? I remember a black notebook and an overcoming feeling for me to touch it and then nothing."

"Um, I'm not sure. You touched the notebook then we were in a black swirling vortex of some kind. And now we are here." I look around as I tell her what I know.

"Shika, I'm scared. Where the hell are we and how do we get back?" She wined and crawled closer to me. I hug her to try to comfort her.

"I don't know, Misa. We will find a way." I tried to sooth both her and my own anxiety.

I felt vibrations in the ground like a stampede was coming our way. Then I hear shouts and cries. I look up to see creatures I have never seen before and weird humanoid figures in the distance.

Misa gasps then shoots up so shes standing. She almost falls but I catch her as I stand up. I look around then see a cluster of trees I reach for Misa's hand but she is already off running to the trees. She disappears in the underbrush. When I reach where she has disappeared a hand snags my wrist and pulls down. I'm startled until I see that it was Misa. I opened my mouth to say some thing but she shushed me. She looks out through the underground of the, what it seems to be a forest.

I realize that the cluster of creatures are closer than I thought. How careless could I have been! Some run right in front of our noses. The creatures seem to be running from something they seem to be communicating through sounds from their noses. Gurgles, wines, whistles and snaps fill the surroundings.

I hear a leaf crunch behind us. I snap my head around. I saw some sort of animal it looked like a mix between a wolf and a cogur the hair was shining with the little specks of sunlight beaming through the huge trees. She had gray fur with black spots and orenge eyes. The air got cold and dry and suddenly there infront of us was standing a human. She was now raped in a dirty loose frock and bere feet. She droped to her knees to hide under the overgrown plants around the outskirts of the forest. She leand close to Misa, how was sitting verry stiffly. The female had orenge cat eyes and black hair with sparkling silver streaks. She sniffed Misa and sneezed then did the same to me.

"Hmm..." The lady rubber her chin.

"Umm... Ah... W..What are you?" Misa studdered.

"Ah, But the question is what are YOU?" She said like the cat from Alice in Wonderland.

"We are humans....?" I say confused.

"What are your names?" She asked brushing out her long hair with her fingers.

"I am Shika and she is Misa. Who and what are you?" I reply.

"I am Wahya." she answers

"Hi." Misa says and I wave.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Come follow me. It is not safe here." She stands.

"How do we know that where ever you are taking us is safe?"

"Just follow me I will explain later."

Misa leans over and whispers in my ear, "Come on, it cannot be worse then not knowing where we are."

I think for a momment. I guess it could be fine, may be she will help. Or try to kill us. I deside to fo with my first thought.

"Fine." Misa and I stand up and follow her through the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please!