Having Fun Can Ruin A Friendship

During the wedding

It was time for the bride and groom to have their dance. Alex hesitated at first. Heave’s never liked dancing in public and not because he cant dance, but because he doesn’t like it.

During the past few months, Mickey showed how to waltz properly on the dance floor, so that he could surprise Ali, which she did.

They looked so beautiful Dancing around the dance floor staring into each others eyes.

“Amy,” Mickey took my arms, “May I have this dance?”

It was funny, ‘cause he didn’t even give me time to reply.

I placed one hand on his shoulder and he took the other in his.

Mickey leaned in and kissed me, “I love you babe.”

“I love you too.”

The night went like a blast. Pretty soon I was tired of dancing and went inside to get something to drink.

“Amy,” I gasped as I turned to see the unsuspected.

“Viky?” I gave her a hug, “Where have you been? We’ve missed you so much.”

“I… I had an accident while I was gone. I got hit on the head and, I lost my memory.”

I was confused, “Then how did you get it back?”

“One of the nurses at the hospital said that I fell down the stairs and when I woke up I remembered everything.”

“Oh my god, Aunty. You have to tell Alex,-”

“I heard everything.” He was standing behind us. Without hesitation, he pulled him mom into a hug. “I’ve missed you so much.”

As they pulled away, Ali came inside too. “Mom, I asked Ali to marry me and… She said yes.”

Ali gave my Aunty a hug.

“I’m so happy for the two of you. I wish I could have been here earlier.”

“Thanks ok, Viky,” Ali was polite, “We still have the rest of the night, but I would like if you met my parents.”

“I would love to.” Alex and Ali lead my aunty outside.

I was so happy to hear that she was ok and that she’s back.

Mickey came over, “Are you ok, Ames?”

I hadn’t realized I had tears in my eyes. Tears of Joy.

“Yeah, I’m ok.” I wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his around mine. “Never been better.”