Love Story

And the winner is...

*At the talent show*
Taylor-"This is a song that I wrote for my amazing boyfriend, Joe. It's about fairytales, and princesses... and finding your Prince Charming... which I have already done."

She smiled, then began to play her guitar.
Taylor-"We were both young when I first saw you; I close my eyes and the flashback starts, I'm standing there... on a balcony in summer air..."
She sang with a smile on her face all the way through. She looked back at Joe every so often, and he gave her a loving smile that made her heart melt away. By the end of the song, everyone was up on their feet. They were all wearing smiles on their faces, which made Taylor smile even more.
Taylor-"We were both young when I first saw you..."
She looked back at Joe and smiled.
Taylor-"I love you, Joe."
The crowd awws, and Taylor started to blush and looks down. She looked back at the crowd and shows off her signature heart using her hands. Then, she waved and ran backstage. She had already taken off her guitar, and practically threw it onto the chair. She jumped into Joe's arms and hugged him. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and smiled.
Taylor-"So, you liked it?"
Joe-"I loved it! That was incredible!"
She smiled at him, and he laughed a bit.
The show carries on. A few more acts performed: A juggler, two dancers, three singers, and comedian. Finally, the show ended. The judges talked amongst themselves to come up with a winner. After several minutes, they made a unnamymous decision. The principal walked up onto stage, and began talking.
Principal-"Tonight, we had many great performances. Some blew me away, even. But we can only have one winner. The judges have made a decision. The winner of this year's talent show is............."
Ashley-"My time to shine."
She started to get up, but was stopped dead in her tracks.
Principal-"Taylor Swift!"
Taylor's face lit up like a Chirstmas tree. She looked at Joe with her mouth wide open.
Taylor-"I-I won?!"
Joe-"Yes! Now go!"
She quickly stood up and raced to the stage. The principal had a ribbon that said '1st place Talent Show"
Taylor-"Oh my... Thank you so much!"
Principal-"Congratulations, Taylor. You will receive a trophy with your name engraved in it on Monday."
Taylor-"Wow... thank you!"
The audience clapped for her, and some stood (AKA: Selena, Demi, Austin, Nick.... yeah...)
She smiled with her lips opened. You could see the excitement on her face. She spotted Joe on the side of the stage, and she bolted down the steps. She tripped on the last step and fell right into Joe. He laughed a little bit.
Joe-"Somebody's excited!"
Taylor-"No dipskiis I'm excited! I just won the talent show!" (dipskiis is my word... do not take it =P)
Joe-"I'm so proud of you! You were amazing."
Taylor-"You're just sucking up because I won."
Joe-"Am not!"
Taylor-"Are too!"
Selena, Demi, and Austin made their way to them after fighting against the crowd.
Demi-"Tay, you were amazing!"
Selena-"That song was incredible!"
Austin-"Yeah, I was absolutely blown away!"
Taylor-"Thanks guys."
Joe-"Thanks for the support on me!..."
Demi-"Oh! Sorry, Joe!"
Selena-"Yeah, you were great, too! That song was so touching. I almost cried."
Joe-"Really? You thought it was good?"
Demi & Selena-"Yes!"
Austin-"Dude, both of the songs were outstanding."
Both Taylor & Joe smiled.
Taylor-"So, where's Nick?"
Selena-"He's somwh-"
Nick-"Hey! Look who I found!"
Joe-"Kev! Hey, dude. What's up?"
They do the guy shake thing, then the guy hug... thing. (Isn't it funny how there's not even a name for it?)
Kevin-"Nice to see you, bro."
Joe-"You too. Uh, this is my girlfriend, Taylor."
Taylor-"Hi."
Kevin-"Ah, so you're the famous Taylor I hear about."
Taylor-"Apparently."
She smiled at him, but he doesn't return it. She looked at Joe with a confused expression, and he shrugged his shoulders.
Ashley stomped over to them with a mad expression.
Kevin-"Hey babe."
Ashley-"She cheated!"