Status: Active

I Know Who You Are

Your my tool.

Waking up was no fun, my head throbbing from being smashed against a metal door and also waking up to be greeted by the clown grinning intently at me. Okay, I know I love him and practically know everything about him but …. He’s reeeeeeeeeeeally beginning to annoying me.

“Oh, sleeping beauty has awakened!” He pulled his face closer to mines our noses nearly touching. I smiled sarcastically at him. Wow that bump in the head must have gave me super courage or something!

I was just about to rub my head from the thumping that was going on inside when I realised my wrists had been tied.

“What the fucks this?” I asked the joker showing him my wrists.

“Well lemme see … well this” He pointed to the rope wrapped securely around my arms. “This, yes this is very handy and its called rope.” He looked down at me. Oh I hate it when people patronise me.

“Hahaha your so funny I forgot to laugh!” I tried to co-ordinate myself into turning into the opposite direction from him and instead I just fell on my side, banging my head for a second time.

“Well sugar, if you forget I can always make you laugh” he pulled the knife from the inside of his blazer pocket and caressed my cheek with it.

“No no, not necessary.” I struggled around like a fish of water trying to get up. As for Jokie, well he just laughed at my helplessness.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

It seemed hours had passed until we eventually came to the “destination” which seemed to me in the middle of no where. Great! A dump. He brought me to a dump.
Before leaving the van the joker turned around from his position in the passengers seat and smiled at me. Not a smile I happened to like and I knew for sure I wasn’t going to like what was about to happen.

“Okay sweetie, seeing as we just met and we have yet to develop “trust” I’m afraid your going to have to deal with my ways for shutting you up.”

He pulled a roll of tape from his pocket and before I had to time to protest he continued.

“And if you know what’s good for you, you’ll shut the fuck up.” His voice was more hard and frightening this time; I didn’t feel so brave anymore. So in order to save any more beatings and threats I thought I’d just “shut the fuck up”.

He stepped towards me and pulled me in front of him and placed the tape over my mouth a good three times.
Then with a little protesting he flung me over his shoulder and kicked the van door open.

“Home sweet home!”

I looked up to see a crummy old warehouse; half the windows smashed, paint scraping off the walls, random bricks lying outside. Well its expected, I mean the criminal mastermind is hardly gonna rent a 5 star hotel is he? No you gotta play it low key.
The Joker took the lead and I was chucked over some other clowns shoulders which I really didn’t feel comfortable with considering he keep spanking my ass and saying corny shit like “Awww sweetie, what’s the matter? What ya gonna do?”
What could I do? Dumb fuck.
I think I felt safer in Jokie’s arms. Oh fuck I’ve developed a pet name now. God.

“Okay so boys if you’ll excuse me I have to show our guest her new room.” The pervy clown (yes, I named him to!) Dropped me from his shoulders on to the floor.
“Hey watch it pervy!” I grinned my teeth at him and he just laughed in my face. If I had my arms free I probably would have slapped that smile right off his face.

Joker giggled in the back round and walked towards me lifting me up by the arm, his fingers digging into my skin. I yelped out and he just laughed hysterically. I tried to shuffle away from him but he only held me tighter which brought tears to the surface of my eyes.

“You’re hurting me!” Tears falling from my cheeks.

“Oh, you think this is bad, your in for a treat tonight baby” He wasn’t kidding, his voice was so sincere and deep. Made me shiver, I was in deep shit.

“Now, boys you go out do what you have to do so we can spruce this place up.” They all nodded in agreement and then walked towards the door and out.

“Wanna see the master bedroom?” He looked at me with such enthusiasm and jumped on the spot. He’s like a little kid. Nothing like what I expected of him. Maybe I didn’t know the Joker so well.

I nodded not really caring, s’not like its gonna be something special. I mean we’re in a fucking warehouse for Christ sake!
He placed his hands in front of him gesturing me to go first, I did and he pushed me up the stairs and down the long corridor filled with grey walls and no carpets. It was all so called and I hoped to god there was a big comfy bed in here some where.

“Ah! Here we are dolly!” He stopped on the outside of a door. It looked almost normal, kinda homey but weird because it stood out from all the other doors.

He opened the door and we both walked inside. There was a massive window on he left hand side of the room and surprisingly it wasn’t smashed. The wallpaper was a grey, white and black flower pattern, bits ripped off. The carpet was a plum colour but clearly needed vacuumed. The best part being the massive bed that lay in the center of the room. It was like a princess bed. It had drapes flowing down the sides; good for privacy! And the duvet was a beautiful red with gold tassels at the end. Well at least this room was nice.

“Do you like it?” He placed his hands on my shoulder and I shivered.

“Yeah, its beautiful.” He laughed and untied my arms. I turned around to face him and he stared at me funny, like he was searching for something. I flexed my arms a little bit, they were so sore from how tight the rope was around my wrists, you could see the pattern of the rope carved on my skin.

“Well sweetheart, I’m sorry to ruin the moment like I said before your in for a real treat tonight”

He gave me that patronising look again. I felt my blood pressure rise.

I sighed. “Jokie, why am I here?”

He stared at me uneasy. “Jokie?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah I figured I may be here for a while so I gotta give you a pet name, I mean I can’t go about called you “The Joker” all the time. Yeah you haven’t answered my question Jokie?”

“you’re my tool.” He smiled and turned away from me looking out the window. I sat on the bed and rubbed my forehead.
“Your tool?”

“Yes, you’ll see what I mean tonight.”

Okay, I knew tonight wasn’t going to be fun but now I was seriously freaked out.

I’m the Joker’s tool?
♠ ♠ ♠
2 more comments = update!
and i cant wait to update! s'gonna be goooooood!