Status: Active

I Know Who You Are

Locked in his arms

The day was comming to an end and the more I waited for what was about to happen tonight the more I felt sick, scared and impatient. I was locked in the master bedroom alone with nothing to do and no chance of escaping especially since it was on the highest level of the warehouse and the windows were boarded up.

There was a little bathroom attached to the bedroom and it was quite creepy, not like the bedroom at all. It was grey and had no light, the window was also boarded up and there was no lightbulb. I was very curious as to why no other room was as beautiful and decorated as the master bedroom, not even the unsuite. I spose he didn’t really care aout any other room apart from where he’d be sleeping. I don’t think decorating an old warehouse was first on Jokie’s agenda.
I heard the locks on the door turning and then the doorhandle being twisted.

Jokie’s head popped between the door and the bedroom wall, smiling at me. Kinda creeped me out I gotta say.

“So you ready for you welcome home party?”

I was sitting on the bed griping onto the bedsheets, I knew something bad was about to happen, it wasn’t no party.

“Aww c’mon, whats wrong? Don’t feel like partying?”

I shook my head eyes wide open. I needn’t open my mouth, he knew how terrified I was and he got high off my fear. Didn’t surprise me really.

“Can’t I just go to sleep please?” I asked him grinning, not very convincingly but it didn’t work anyway, I should have known, why would he take pitty on me just smiling at him.

“No no no, here I’ll show you how we do it here”

He winked at me and began to laugh hysterically, you know the one? The one which sends shivers down your spine.

I went to make a run for the bathroom but I was too slow and my hand was soon met by the Joker’s hand, stopping me from opening the bathroom door.

“Boys get in here!”

I heard all the clown’s feet racing up the stares and my heart beat accelerated, before I had a chance to go anywhere The Joker’s hand was now wrapped around my wrist and he pulled me into him like they do in a tango dance. His other arm then forced itself around my neck, still holding my wrist so I was completely defenseless, I was locked in his arms.

“Going somewhere?”

I shook my head as I squirmed but it was useless. But he shook my body hard and kneed me in the back which sent me down on my knees.

“Now now sugar.”

With the Joker holding me in place, the clowns circled me, pervy holding duck tape and another clown holding rope. what the fuck is that for?

“Get her.”

Jokie’s eyes lit up and then I felt his grasp let go but I was in too much pain to actually get up and run. One clown pulled me to my feet holding my arms behind my back, he placed me on a wooden chair and another clown passed him the rope which he forcefully wrapped around my body and tied my hands behind my back.
“Ow! Thats too tight!” I looked at him sternly, his face was inches from mine and he pulled the rope tighter, smiling as he did it.

“Okay boys your good to go, you gimme the duck tape I need it.”

Pervy passed Jokie the duck tape and the Joker turned to me grinning ever so widely, waving the tape in my face.
“Why are you doing this?” his face fell and he turned his back on me, dropping the duck tape.

“Jok-“

Before I could finish my sentence the Joker’s blade was sliding down my cheek. The Joker’s eyes were wide open and I realised they were a lovely brown color. Like puppy dog eyes, I bet they would look even nicer without all that stupid clown make-up.

“Hey... I never noticed your eyes were so brown.”

He pulled the blade away from my face and looked at me almost scared. It was a really weird moment.

“Look here sugar, Don’t call me Jokie, tryna keep my reputation”

How would me calling him “Jokie” change his reputation.

“Well what can I call you? I’m not calling you “The Joker” all the time.”

“Why not?”

I looked around the room, I was tied up and the having a conversation with the Joker on what I should call him. Everyday stuff.

“Well its just a long title to say all the time.”

He sighed and paced up and down the room waving the blade from side to side with his finger. He began to hum and then he stopped.

“OH! What about TJ?”

I couldn’t help myself but laugh, the joker TJ? Wow thats so terrifying. Note the sarcasm.

“I think Jokie’s better.”

He paced a couple more times before comming to a hault.

“True BUT ... TJ could be our code name for when we have to business and no one will ever suspect its me.”

“Business?”

That word didn’t sound too good, not like normal everyday business I assumed.

“Of course why did you think I brought you to this place?”

I shrugged.

“Well business and just a little fun”

He laughed as he gently went down on his knees infront of me smiling. I didn’t know what to do, the only thing I could do was struggle and squirm. He placed his hand on my thigh and began rubbing it up and down slowing, he laughed as he did so and it got even more harder as his hand when further in my thigh and was very close to rubbing ... “my private place”.

“What are you doing? stop!”

I shook my legs around violently which only angered him and he slashed my thigh with his blade making me howl out in pain. I saw the blood seeping from my jeans and there was a big rip in them.

“Ok funs over, now its business time.”

I wasn’t paying much attention to him as my leg was bleeding like fuck. He brough a camcorder out of the desk drawer and place it on top facing it towards where I was sitting. I was still grunting and panting trying to struggle and get away. Joker looked at me unamused and approached me with the tape.

“I’m gonna need to shut you up.”

He pulled a strand of duck tape and place it right smack bam in the middle of my mouth pulling it right around my head to the start again, three times. Once he was done he stood infront of me to admire his handy work.

“Okay its showtime!”

He turned the camcorder on and I just sat waiting for my fate. Even though it was terrifying.

“Ladies and Gentlemen I give to you ... the one .. the only ... Denny Parker!”

I looked at my feet as he spoke and he came prancing over to me with the camcorder in one hand. He grabbed my face with his other hand and made me look at the camcorder. Tears formed and I shut my eyes. The salt burned my face.

“Look at the camcorder Denny, be a good girl for Jokie.”

I opened my eyes and looked at him confused and hurt. Why the fuck was he doing this. One minute hes actually okay, we can have a decent conversation and the next minute hes all psyco and hurting me.

“Thats it good girl, now just look into the pretty lens.”

He pointed to the lens of the camcorder smiling, his yellow teeth glowing, like a glow stick. I did what I was told, I was used to him now and I knew if I didn’t I would have to face the consequences.

“Okay, so this is Denny, Denny say hi to the people of gotham”

His hand let gow of my face and I attempted to say Hi but sounded like “HMM” because of the tape around my mouth.

“Whats that Denny? Can’t you speak?”

He laughed like a maniac and punched me in the face, I screamed out. Oh I wasn’t expecting that. My nose felt numb and I could feel a liquid sensation flowing down my face and onto the duck tape.

“Yes people of Gotham, this is my new tool”

A lightbulb in my head switched on and I realised that thats what he meant by I was his “tool”. Why didn’t I see this comming?

I felt his presence get closer to me but I was lifeless. I just let my head lay there dead on my neck as I looked at the floor.

“And if Gotham ... or Batman for that matter knows whats good for them, Batman should .... take off his mask. If not... then Denny and the innocent people of Gotham will die.”

My lifeless body tensed up and never did I think that I would be the Joker’s Torture Tool. Once again my face was gripped my the Joker’s hand and the blade inbetween his finger stroked my cheek.

“Say goodnight Denny.”

I had no energy and I didn’t care what happened anymore. So I just sat there, said and did nothing. The Joker tisked at me waving his finger in my face. His laugh was the soundtrack to this awful night and the chair was kicked to floor. The chair fell on its side and my cheek hit hard of the ground, as the Joker laughed in the background, My eyes were barely open and suddenly my face was met by the Joker’s foot.

My eyes shut completely, I tried to block out the pain of being kicked in the gut a couple times, I tried to block out the horrible laugh and I sank into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
its getting good =D
thoughts anyone?