Ashley

As The Sunrise Burns The Sky

Ashley's POV

I paced my bedroom as Max sat on my bed, still in shock.

"What? No way. Who...how?" he stuttered.

I sighed. "I got drunk at the party Ronnie took me to."

He gaped at me. "Ronnie? You mean he's...the...DAD?"

"Sh!" I demanded. "You don't want Mom to hear, do you?"

"She's gonna find out eventually, Ashley! You think you can hide this forever?"

I shook my head. I hadn't realized I'd started crying, until Max said, "Oh, no, don't cry."

He walked over to me and hugged me. "Sh. Ashley, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. Sh."

I shook my head and pushed him back. "No, it's OK."

"No, it's not. I'll help you get through this."

I stared at him. "Get through this? Max, I don't even know how I'm gonna break the news to Ronnie! And I know that's not gonna be the hardest part! I'm 15 years old," I sobbed. "I can't have a baby."

He looked at me with watery eyes. It took a lot to make Max cry. 'I'm just trying to help," he whispered.

"But you're not!"

A single tear fell down his face, and he walked out silently.

I sat on the floor. I'd just made my older brother cry. I felt like shit. I was pregnant. Hopefully Max wouldn't tell. I had no idea what I was going to do. I looked at the window. The sun was starting to set. I sighed and stared at the floor. I was going to go to school tomorrow. I was going to see Ronnie. I was going to tell him.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORT.
MUCHO CORTO.
But an important chapter!
Happy Valentine's Day, ALL!
Comments=Updates!
Comments make Anna happy!

XOXO,
Anna <3