Ashley

The Dawn Never Shows Its Head

I trudged reluctantly into school. I felt like shit today. But when I saw Ashley at my locker, I was stunned. "Ashley!" I said, almost running up to her.

She didn't move. "We need to talk," she replied.

I raised and eyebrow playfully and half-smiled. "Glad to see you back."

She grunted once and beckoned me over. I obliged. "Ronnie, this is something serious I have to talk to you about. So please just promise me you'll listen. Please." She looked up at me with big eyes.

I nodded.

"Let's say, hypothetically, there were some aftershocks of what we did at the party."

"Aftershocks?"

She nodded. "How would that make you feel?"

"Well, are these "aftershocks"," I made air quotes. "For you or for me?"

She sighed. "Me."

"If I hurt you, then I'm terribly sorry! Oh my god. Ashley, what happened?!"

She shook her head and looked at the ground. "Ronnie," she whispered, a tear dripping out of her eye and onto the floor. "I'm pregnant."

I just stood there for the longest time, staring at her. "What?" I whispered.

She just nodded once.

I turned so my back was against a locker. I slid down it. "I'm the father, aren't I?"

She nodded again. She'd started sobbing, so I pulled her close to me. "What are we going to do?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"I don't know," she sobbed.

"Me either-" I began, but she cut me off.

"If I can go through with this."
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, no more short chapters, I PROMISE.
DUDES. I just found out the COOLEST thing ever! I GET TO SEE RENT ON BROADWAY!
:D
It's a musical that I saw the movie of, and now I get to go with my best guy friend EVER! :D
2009 is turning out to be pretty goddamn awesome:
I'm seeing Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, All Time Low, Metro Station, and Hey Monday on May 9th.
I'm seeing Rent on April 5th.
I'm going to Florida for spring break.
I'm graduating 8th grade.
I might actually have a shot at a guy for once!
I feel content with my life finally.

:D
Comments=Updates.
Comments make Anna happy!

XOXO,
Anna <3