Ashley

Untitled

Ronnie's POV

Ashley was at school the next day, but she wouldn't look at me. I tried getting her attention a few times, but it was no use. I sighed and trudged on home.

"Ronnie-poo, what's wrong?" Michael asked, pouting his lips.

I rolled my eyes. "Fuck off," I said and walked into the next room. He followed me.

"Come on, Ron-ron. You can tell me what's wrong. Is it your girlfriend, the school whore?"

"What did you just call her?"

"Everyone knows, daddy!"

I bared my teeth. Not to look aggressive or anything, it was completely involuntary. "Michael," I said in a low voice. "Stay out of it."

He smirked. "No. You're my brother. You live in the same house as me. I have a right to know."

I growled and pinned him against the wall.

"See what happens when you fuck girls when you're drunk? I thought I'd taught you better," Michael smiled; my face 2 inches from his.

"Michael Peter Radke, you're no brother of mine," I whispered.

His smile faded. I released him. He stared into my eyes with pure hurt. Dad walked in. "Mike, do what your mother tells you," he slurred. "Caroline," he nodded once.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I opened them, Michael was gone.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
* = Ran out of lyrics from Ashley, so I'll have to come up with other names, now XD
~ = Attention all readers!
Pick one and comment w/ your choice:
Water
Smoke
String
or Sword
??????
Don't ask, just vote!

Comments=Updates.
Comments make Anna happy!

XOXO,
Anna <3