Ashley

Darkness Follows Me

Ashley's POV

I paced around my bedroom for a while, but no call from Ronnie.

Then I remembered he said that he'd given Max his number. "Max!" I shouted, running into his bedroom. No Max. I ran downstairs. "Max!" He wasn't anywhere downstairs. "Mom, do you know where Max is?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Beats me. Oh, that reminds me. He did say that a boy named Ronnie wanted you to call him back? He left a number."

My heart jumped.

She slid a piece of paper across the table. I grabbed it and ran up to my room. "Thanks!" I shouted.

I lay on my bed with the phone. I slowly dialed the numbers. It rang twice, then someone picked up.

"Hello?" asked that sweet, intoxicating voice of his.

"Ronnie!" I squeaked.

"No, Michael," replied the voice.

I scrunched my eyebrows together. "Huh?" I asked.

He laughed. "I'm Ronnie's brother. I'll get him, hang on."

I heard him shout Ronnie's name, then Ronnie picked up. "Hello?" he asked.

"Ronnie!" I squeaked, again.

"Ashley?" he asked, stunned.

I smiled. "Yeah! Max said you wanted me to call back?"

"Yeah. And you did. Cool!"

We talked for a while, and then Max appeared in my doorway. He smiled, and crossed his arms. I looked up at him. "Hang on, Ronnie. What do you want?" I asked.

"Just promise you won't call him incessantly," Max replied.

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

Max left.

"Oh, it was just Max," I told Ronnie.

"Oh. OK. Listen, I was wondering...if you aren't busy on Friday...would you wanna do something?" he asked.

I stopped breathing for a moment. "Of...of course!" I replied.

I could hear the smile in his voice when he said, "Great. We'll talk about it tomorrow."

I hung up and started dancing around my room.

All of a sudden, I heard laughing. I turned around, only to see Max and two other guys in my doorway. My eyes grew wide, and I slammed the door shut. I grunted and fell back onto my bed. But then I smiled. I had a date with Ronnie Radke.
♠ ♠ ♠
The CD's A Lesson In Romantics...I didn't know they had an EP XD
Comments make Anna happy!

xOxO,
Anna <3