Ashley

You Make Me Feel So Alive

Ashley's POV

"Ashely, what would you say if I told you I want to kiss you?" Ronnie asked.

I smiled and replied, "Go right ahead."

He slowly leaned toward me, and he pressed his lips against mine. Sure, I was totally smashed, but that doesn't mean I couldn't feel. It was amazing. He pulled his face away and examined me.

"I think you've had enough to drink," he said, taking my cup out of my hand.

I tried to protest, but he downed it quickly and threw out the cup. "Come on," he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He didn't say anything, just started running down a hallway. We eventually came to an empty room. He pulled me inside and locked the door. "Ashley," he breathed. "I want you so badly."

"I-" I began to say.

"Sh," he said, putting a finger to my lips. "Don't talk." Then he kissed me again, this time putting his tongue in my mouth. So I just followed suit.

"Ronnie," I whispered.

"What?"

"I want you, too."

So he shoved me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He kissed me, again, and began moving his hands along my body. He unzipped my jeans, and whispered, "Should we?"

I didn't have to ask what he meant. I smiled and unzipped his jeans in return. He got the message. We continued this process for a while, and eventually, all our clothes were off. I will never forget this night, ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't wanna get TOO graphic there ;D
When I was writing the first couple drafts of this in school, the teacher kept walking right past my desk. I had to keep flipping my notebook so she wouldn't see what I was writing XD
Comments make Anna happy!

XOXO,
Anna <3