Ashley

I've Got Purpose Once Again

Ashley's POV

Friday couldn't have come any slower. But it was finally here. I nearly skipped down the stairs and out to Max's car, skipped into the school, and right into Ronnie.

"I'm sorry," I blushed.

He smiled. "That's alright."

"What...exactly are we gonna do tonight?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," he winked. "Just gimme your address so I can pick you up."

I gladly gave it to him.

School dragged, but I finally got home. I took a quick shower and put a little effort into my appearance for once.

"Ash! Some boy's here for you!" Mom shouted up the stairs.

I beamed and bounded downstairs. "Hi, Ronnie," I greeted him.

"Hi," he waved.

"This is my mom, and you know Max," I said, gesturing to Max.

"And I'm her father," Dad said, walking into the room. "Hi there, Ronnie."

Dad gave him the whole "don't-you-dare-hurt-my-daughter-or-I'll-murder-you" speech. I rolled my eyes and we finally left.

Ronnie had been driving down several roads I'd never seen before, until finally, we arrived at a house. Loud, thumping music could be heard from outside. I looked at him. "Really? A party?"

He smiled and nodded.

"I'm not so sure about this..."

"Come on, Ashley. I'll keep you safe," he said, then whispered in my ear, "I promise."

I finally agreed and went in. I actually had a good time for a while. We danced a little, then he introduced me to some of his friends. I even had my first cup of beer. Boy, did it taste good! I had a couple more, and pretty soon, it was hard to stop. I downed my 8th cup while Ronnie walked up to me with an offer that, unbeknownst to me at the time that it was a terrible mistake, was hard to refuse in my state.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOH! WHAT COULD IT BE?
[Sorry...caps XD]
And Ashley got drunk..XD
Comments make Anna happy!

XOXO,
Anna <3