The Differences of Reality

Chapter One

Chapter: 1

Republished On: 02/01/2009

Helpful Information:
Kevin- 20 years old
Joe- 18 years old
Nick- 16 years old
Frankie- 11 years old
Demi- 17 years old
Nichole(Demi's Little Sister)- 10 years old
Selena-16 years old

Story In Demi's POV:

I was in the recording booth waiting for Matt and the producers to tell me to continue recording. This year has been one big whirlwind. First I graduated from high school a year early in March. It was so amazing. Next I landed a spot on the Disney Show "As the Bell Rings." Lastly I got the star role in the upcoming Disney movie Camp Rock. Not only was I finally going to get to show the world what I could do but I got to star next to the Jonas Brothers. That was awesome.

Along with the good came the bad. My dad had passed away right after I graduated on another thing happened but I just don't want to think about it.

A knock on the glass door brought me out of my thoughts. Matt, the director, was motioning for me to come outside the booth. I listened and made my way outside.

"Your costars and their family are here. They are talking to your sister in the waiting room." He said and I nodded.

"Let's go meet them. I said and started walking in the direction of the waiting room.

I walked into the room and noticed right away the Jonas Brothers sitting on one of the couched. I spotted an older couple sitting on the couch next to them that I guessed was their parents and their little brother sitting on the ground with my sister playing with legos.

"Demi this is Joe, Nick and Kevin along with their parents and little brother Frankie. Jonas family this is Demi Lovato and her little sister Nichole." Matt introduced. "I will let you guys get to know each other. I am sorry but I have to cancel the rest of recording I have an emergency. I will see you tomorrow." He continued before he was out the door. I looked in the direction he left and laughed.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you guys." I said while taking a seat in another chair.

"Nice to meet you too." Joe replied and the rest nodded their heads.

“Aren’t you the girl from As the Bell Rings?” Nick questioned and I nodded. Frankie’s head whipped up at that question.

“Your Charlotte. Can you sing that shadow song for us please?” Frankie pleaded and I laughed.

“That’s rude to ask.” Kevin said and I shook my head.

“ I don’t mind.” I stated. I looked at Frankie.

“Sentences of your,
Running throughout my head
Searching for a chance to catch my breath
A never ending dream
You’ll become a part of me
Day or night
Dark or light
You’ll be taking over that thing,
Called my shadow,” I sang.

“Wow. This is going to be a good movie with that talent.” Paul said and I laughed and blushed.

After a couple hours of talking and joking around I looked at the time and noticed it was almost 7 p.m. I yawned and got up.

"Well I guess I will see you tomorrow. Nichole and I should be getting home so I can put her to sleep." I said while picking a tired Nichole up.

"Isn't your mom going to pick you up?" Paul questioned. That was the question I have been trying to get around for a while now. Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Um no. We have to go." I said while hurrying and grapping all my stuff to get out of there quickly. Just as I made it to the elevator Denise stepping in. She pushed the stop button and looked at me.

"What is going on?" She asked. I looked straight at her and started to cry.

"Well..." I started to tell my life story.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have started rewriting my story so it will be like new. This is Chapter one. I do not own anything.