You are my Responsibility

Me, You And... Every-One Else

Frank's P.O.V

It had been a month since Billie and Bob came to visit, nothing really has happened much, just the boring morning routine.

It was one in the afternoon, Mikey, Ray, Billie, Bob, Tre and Mike where here. Basically, the whole gang had arrived. Ray didn't really know why he was here, but apparently he knew Bob, Bob had persuaded him to come over.

We were all having an amazing time, Gerard's arm held loosely around my neck whilst he talked to Bob. Mike and Mikey were is deep conversation, as was myself and Tre. Leaving Billie and Ray to spark a conversation.

Before we knew it, out different 'groups' had emerged into one. We were all chatting away like there was no tomorrow; just enjoying the company of our friends.

"What cane we do now?" Tre piped up, seeming really bored.

"I know!" Mikey squealed, making every-one turn their attention to him. "Let make a circle-"

"Mikey, we are a little too old for stuff like this," Gerard protested, not letting his brother finish.

"I was going to say..." Mikey rolled his eyes and continued. "We can all say our names and what our hobbies or interests are."

A majority of the group nodded their heads, the rest of us couldn't be bothered to move, so we just groaned in reply.

"I'll start," Ray said, looking for every-one's approval, of which we all gave.

"I'm Ray Toro, and I like video games." We nodded in agreement and let Mikey go next.

"I'm Mikey Way, and I like junk food," He chirped, happily snacking away at some chocolate.

"No doubt about that," Gerard mumbled, I had to keep my giggles in, as to not make Mikey feel bad.

"Yo, I'm Bob Bryar. I enjoy hanging out with you guys."

"Aw," We all cooed around him, a few of us patting his shoulder and grinning.

"It's true," He said a little defenselessly, probably not liking the fact we were baby-ing him so much.

"Yeah, I know. I think it's sweet." Mikey cheered, holding Tre around the waist and looking down at him after talking to Bob.

"Guys?" I questioned.

"Yeah?" Most replied.

"Do you think we will still be friends after school and stuff... When we're older?" I questioned, silence falling over us.

"Well of course, you Muppet." Mikey rolled his eyes and laughed. I pouted in return and let him explain himself. "I live next door, and most of us live close anyway." I hit my head playfully and stupidly.

This is awesome, spending time with my friends and boyfriend, just relaxing and not having to worry about anything. A mirror that we all sat in, a mirror that opened my eyes, a mirror that changed our lifes.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.mibba.com/story/_20010/Does-Any-One-Notice-But-Does-Any-One-Care/
This is my new Frerard, I promised it would be original, and it is :)

The readers, subscribe and commenter's have supported me through this whole story... 10 stars, over 50 subscribers and over 140 comments!

It means everything!