Song Of The Heart

The Four Seasons

Image

I should have run. I shouldn’t have opened that door. It was a sign, ‘warning bad things to come do not enter!’ Yet dumb old me opened it anyways, dumb old me stood in the door way anxiously, dumb old me looked him in the eyes.

At first they didn’t notice me, I felt my insides flip. It was a good thing to because I’m sure their first impression wouldn’t be enjoyable with a tiny blonde girl blushing scarlet.

But leave it to Ed to make my life miserable. “Alex! My look at you! You’ve grown so much! Boys this is my pride and joy-the one girl I discovered with my very own eyes, boys meet Alexandra Lewis. Lewis meet the boys; Kevin, Joe, and Nick.”

Kevin, who was the oldest, stood up first. Like the gentlemen he was he politely smiled and held out his hand. I quickly shook it and locked eyes with the next Jonas. Joe Jonas stood up with a stupid grin plastered on his face.

Instead of shaking my hand he pulled me into a tight hug, leave it to Joe Jonas to make you want to piss your pants. I smiled at him and let the blush leave my cheeks.

Nick slowly got up; he seemed unsure-careful even. He held out his calloused hand, looking him in the eyes I took it, it was warm and rough, it was a perfect fit. My stomach tightened.

“Lexi you’re just in time take a seat please.” I nodded and took the seat right next to Kevin, Ed smiled at the four of us, “How was your flight?” he asked speaking directly to me.

I nodded shyly “It was okay, I slept the whole time.” Ed cracked a grin and nodded.

“Good, I’m so pleased you four have agreed to work with one another, now as you know I’m hoping you’ll all be able to come up with a song together. I’m sure the public-as well as I, would enjoy a song that was much more personable. Anyway, I’m giving you boys and Lexi two full weeks to write and record a song. I’m hoping that’s not going to create to much pressure for you all, but anyway you’ll be able to go back home and rest, then fly out again three weeks later-that’ll give you all five days together before the VMA’s. So, how does it all sound?”

I looked at the three boys causally; they all seemed to nod their head in agreement. Ed clapped his hands together excitedly. “Perfect! Now I now you my dear must be beat, I’ll let y’all go tonight-but tomorrow studio, nine sharp.”

I nodded and stood up from my chair. I quickly gather my purse and nearly sprinted out of his office. I’d never been this shy before, in fact there was no reason to be shy at all. Every night for eighteen months straight I performed in front of thousands of people-yet facing one boy made my stomach church in discomfort.

I quickly hailed a cab and headed back to my comfort zone- The Four Seasons. I paid the driver once I arrived and made a formal check in, gathering up my room key and hotel information; I thanked the tiny man and turned around only to bump into a hard body.

“I’m sorry.” A sharp voice all too familiar mumbled, “Kevin? Oh I’m sorry I wasn’t watching where I was walking.” The blood began to rush to my cheeks, “Nah it’s totally fine, not a scratch on me.” He smiled.

I returned the favor and awkwardly twirled the key card in my hand. “So, um Joe, Nick, and I were planning on going out to dinner to night, pant the town red-you know get use to our new surroundings, would you care to join us?”

I felt my hands warm; Kevin wants me to hang out with his brothers, this meaning Nick would come-out to dinner, with me, would I come? Oh hell yes.

I shifted my weight onto my other foot, looking down at my shoes I replied, “Um, sure. What time should I meet you guys?” Kevin checked his silver Rolex and grinned. “Meet us down here at seven?” I nodded, “Sure sounds good, thanks.”

Kevin nodded and stepped up to the hotel main desk. I bit the inside of my cheek.

Only four hours to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo comment and rate?
i love you people :) golly i'm in a good mood.

(p.s. anyone here about Miley's new scandel? lol)