Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

It's Really Getting to Me...

Ashley.

We were on our way to the next city, which was somewhere in Georgia. I wouldn’t ask exactly where, because all I knew was where Atlanta was and that was about it. I also knew that there were just a bunch of little hick towns along the highway we were leading on.

Currently, I was laying in the back lounge with Zacky beneath me, and trust me, we weren’t doing anything naughty, pervs. We were watching The Land Before Time the part where the t-rex goes after Little Foot, when Jimmy came bolting into the room, making both Zacky and I scream.

“Jeeze, you’d think you two were doing something wrong. Zacky… What are you doing?”

“Uh... Nothing?” He said, pulling out from behind my shoulder. I just chuckled.

“Yer a goof.”

“But you love me.” He smiled, and kissed my lips.

“Oookay? I’m still here.”

No answer.

“Guys?”

Silence.

“GUYS!”

“OH MY GOD WHAT JIMMY?!” Zacky finally yelled at him.

“We're here.” He smiled.

“Uurghh.” I muttered as I crawled off of Zacky. While I was crawling off, I accidentally placed my knee in an… unmentionable place… for Zacky.

“ASHLEY. GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! OWWW!”

“Zacky, what are you talking about? OH MY GOD!” I screamed. “I’m so so so so so sorry baby!” I crawled up to him, and cradled his head.

“It’s okay.. If only Jimmy wasn’t laughing.”

By now, Jimmy was rolling on the floor of the doorway in laughter.

“Ashl… You… OH MY GOD! THAT WAS FUCKING PRICELESS!”

Zacky and I just looked at him. We stood up, and walked out the door, with somehow managing not to step on him. I was walking out the door first, and stopped in front of Zacky, only to have him stop short in front of me.

“Hey! That wasn’t nice!” He whined.

“I sowwy.” I said, kissing his pouty lips. His cool snakebite rings were against my lips, and it made me feel more at home.

He was my love, and always will be.

We walked into the venue for the sound check, and saw that Katelyn and Adam and the rest of Three Days Grace, plus some of Avenged were sitting along the stage that they were going to be performing on.

“So. Let’s get this show on the road, now that the love birds are finally here.” Matt called.

“Hey, if it wasn’t for Jimmy, we wouldn’t have even seen the love birds.” Johnny yelled from the back stage area.

I looked over at Brian, who was eyeing Katelyn and Adam intently. I was still so confused as to why he even liked her, but.. It’s Brian. He’s confusing in himself.

When the time came, both bands did their sound check, and we all went back to the bus to wait out for the kids, and the show to begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! I LOVE MY TITLE!

Go check out that band. Please? Their from where I live. And their AMAZING.

Josephine Collectives' Myspace.

GO LISTEN! and comment. :D